Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders Empty
PostSubject: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

parlay?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm

damn, I love Boosie. Hope this motivates Webbie to put out some good shit.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 pm

hahah ya this sucks, but if its true he gets whats coming, have you heard the new stuff Boosie just put out where hes talking shit about Trill Ent?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hahah ya this sucks, but if its true he gets whats coming, have you heard the new stuff Boosie just put out where hes talking shit about Trill Ent?

Yeah I heard it. I heard a Webbie interview about it too.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm

What kind of rapper name is Lil Boosie?????
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

what did Webbie say about it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

You guys are cool but typically I dispise all these white internet hiphop nerds who talk about this shit like it's designed for them to like or as if these artists wouldn't urinate on your soft white asses if they found you passed out in a toilet stall. Just sayin homiez.

Lil Boosie? Webbie? Rappers running out of names to pick. This is ridiculous at this point.

I don't think anyone with the moniker "lil" will go down as anything other than a blotch on the face of humanity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

SOONERS staring in "Bros in the Hood".
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I don't really care about what kind of music people listen to but I can only laugh at Sooners making the comment "who?" in a thread about a Radiohead but then commenting on somebody named 'Lil Boosie' lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
SOONERS staring in "Bros in the Hood".

lol, atleast these guys aren't that pop wannabee bullshit you hear from 90% of rappers out there. I don't listen to much new music the first Savage Life is one of my favorite CDs. I could give 2 shits about who the music was intended for. No one tells me what I can and cannot appreciate Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders Icon_wink
90% of the music I have listened to over the last 3 years has involved Pimp C, Zro or Webbie. What can I say, I am what I am.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't really care about what kind of music people listen to but I can only laugh at Sooners making the comment "who?" in a thread about a Radiohead but then commenting on somebody named 'Lil Boosie' lol

lol it was a joke, that was clear wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Lol not to me I guess
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Lol not to me I guess

ha ha my bad, I figured with a band so popular it would be understood as sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 pm

wolf

Id piss on you if i found you passed out by a toilet

not a black or white thing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Zro is the shit OU I made a song a while back that was a beat with a sample of him on the chorus, was worth the money if i can figure out how to upload music on here I will load it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders   Lil Boosie Transferred  in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil Boosie Transferred in Jail : Linked to 6 Murders
Page 1 of 1