Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shit talking punk exposed again

Go down 
+2
kbyte
Canvas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Shit talking punk exposed again Empty
PostSubject: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 am

First it was a colon problem and illness, tonight it was over training,....what will the excuse be when Kessler knocks Green tfo?

I really don't understand why anyone is surprised by this result. Green does not belong in this tourney.

I feel it is now appropriate to bring up a comment I believe was made by the always amusing Grant on the other board. Months ago I was expressing my disgust at Allan Green's being added to the Super 6, and Dirrell's inclusion ahead of Bute. Grant made a post basically calling me a clown and a euro hugger, and he proclaimed Allan Green is 'every bit as good as Lucian Bute'. LOL!

Kessler will end Green, and Ward will defeat Dirrell in an ugly fight in which Dirrell disgraces himself yet again.

Ward is quickly becoming one of my favourite fighters.

Last edited by Canvas on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 am

I'm not surprised at this result. I expected Ward to beat this guy that lost to Miranda......Miranda, everyone's punching bag. I agree that he doesn't belong in this tournament seeing as how he hasn't beaten anyone of note. I haven't seen the fight yet but I'll be interested to see how Green performed after seeing all the negative comments being made about him.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 am

I guess I have to watch the whole fight. All I saw was a lot of hugging. I understand that Green didn't put on a great performance, but this praise of Ward has me a little confused. I was a little drunk in the company of drunk women at a wedding reception so my concentration was a little off,but I'm damn sure I didn't see Hagler - Hearns.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 am

Damnit, I have a headache. I feel like I was in there with those guys last night. But then again, if that was the case, my head wouldn't feel half this bad. Glad I wasn't driving. This Super MW tourney better get a little more interesting and fast.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 am

I would say that after last night's pathetic performance that Green would never get another title shot, but Kessler owns the WBC title, so sadly he will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

And I thought Green would knock Kessler out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

I always said Green's best win was over a 9-0 Jaidon Codrington

Since then, hasnt shown anything that he can compete w/the top of the division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

If by some miracle Green beats Kessler, he'll be out of the tournament and the WBC trinket holder.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm

It looks like Kessler's right hand will land at will on Green

He showed absolutely nothing Saturday night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

The excuses afterword were pathetic.

“I had to stop running about three weeks ago because I was feeling so weak in training camp. I wasn’t feeling right, and I knew coming into this fight that I wasn’t feeling my best. Andre Ward showed me a lot of things that I know about, a lot of things I can deal with, but a lot of things I couldn’t react to because I was feeling extremely weak. I’m not trying to take anything away from him, that’s just how I felt.”
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

+1

one of the worst post fight interviews in recent memory
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm

After being destroyed by Kessler, Green will claim the Danes poisoned him. If Kessler wins by unanimous decision, Green will scream that it was a hometown robbery. Either way, Green will lose and he'll make excuses just as he has for all of his poor performances.

Green is a FNF fighter.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

spot on about green

your selling Dirrell short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
+1

one of the worst post fight interviews in recent memory
+2 and I am his biggest fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

Sweet signature Ring, where did you find it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit talking punk exposed again   Shit talking punk exposed again Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit talking punk exposed again
Page 1 of 1