Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayweather talking shit about Rich

Go down 
+8
oggy420
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captain organic
NoRegret
Ludo
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Mayweather talking shit about Rich Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm

“Who’s Rich Franklin? There’s 8 year old kids just starting out in my gym who punch better than that guy. I’ve seen that guy try to punch and felt sorry for him, embarrassed for him – I think Roger [Mayweather] still has some spaces left in the beginners class, might want to get the basics down before he goes head to head with me. I mean come on, until he generates a revenue of 2.5 million he don’t even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Floyd Mayweather let alone be trying to compete with me. What you’re getting here is two of the best pound for pound fighters in the world going at it to determine who is number one, what they got there is two journeymen, bar room fighters who can’t tell a fish hook from a check hook.”
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Franklin via first round ground n pound.

Put a sock in it Floyd. If you are not fighting Pacman, your fights arent deciding anything.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm

with that said, it sucks that UFC 103 and Floyd-Marquez is on the same night.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm

It only sucks for Mayweather Methinks.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Mayweather is on crack (probably literally)

Rich is a pretty damn good striker when it comes to an MMA fight.

Boxing wise, maybe not so much.

If you put Floyd in the octagon against Rich it wouldnt even be close, Rich Franklin would destroy him.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm way more interested in the boxing main event, but is the one fight enough to lure me away from a solid 5 fight card? Im still not sure.

Floyd? As much as I try to like him, I just can't do it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

LudoCain wrote:
It only sucks for Mayweather Methinks.

If you are talking about head to head shows. Floyd and Marquez are going to murder UFC 103 in buyrates.

I'm holding off on 103 to order 104. So i'll probably have both streams up. Hopefully, the main events arent simultaneous.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm

If you watch those fights youll see that JMM was robbed twice against Pacman. Pacman has the big name, but JMM is at least just as good. This is a good fight. Stop following Dana off that cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm

I had Pac winning the 2nd fight but I see your point. However, I think Pac is much more of a threat to beat Mayweather than Marquez is
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Nate Quarry disagrees

Mayweather talking shit about Rich Franklin_quarry_ko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Why the hell is he picking on Franklin he's got to be about the nicest guy in MMA ?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Why the hell is he picking on Franklin he's got to be about the nicest guy in MMA ?

My guess is he wants to bury the main event draw for UFC 103, which is going head to head with his fight. That happens to be Rich Franklin. I'm sure its nothing personal and he's not even watched Franlkin fight before.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 am

103 isn't exactly a juggernaut going head to head with one of the few guys with drawing power in boxing so I expect boxing to outsell this event, but really there is no need to shit talk Rich. He's probably never seen Rich throw a punch besides on maybe a promo for 103. He would basically insert any fighter name into that sentence because they were going head to head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 am

Rich and Floyd at 103. Then I might actually buy one of these cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 am

at the end of the day mayweater is just helping mma in the long run so be it.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 am

Mayweather would talk shit about Alli if it would bring attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 am

Well, I do not think 103 is a great card, but it is pretty solide. Plus, the undercards on boxing tend to suck! Rarely does the UFC have an undercard that sucks. Plus Rich vs Vitor has a good chance to be an exciting fight.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
If you watch those fights youll see that JMM was robbed twice against Pacman. Pacman has the big name, but JMM is at least just as good. This is a good fight. Stop following Dana off that cliff.

I also had Pac winning the 2nd fight, but it was a great fight, and def super close. I did not see the first fight.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm

keep talking garbage floyd bitchweather cus while ur doing all that JMM is getting ready to shut u up!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather talking shit about Rich   Mayweather talking shit about Rich Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayweather talking shit about Rich
Page 1 of 1