Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana on Fedor again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dana on Fedor again Empty
PostSubject: Dana on Fedor again   Dana on Fedor again EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Fedor again   Dana on Fedor again EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Douche White
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Fedor again   Dana on Fedor again EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Pass on the quote. Why do you care when you KNOW Dana White himself does not really believe anything he says about Fedor?

You know the only thing that would be ridiculously lame in the event that Fedor signs with UFC, is that half of the countdown special with his fight with whomever will probably be made about Dana White always "doggin" Fedor and how this is his chance or blah blah....THAT'S going to vomit inducing shoul it happen.

I consider myself a Dana White fan, i wipe my ass with all he says about non-Zuffa stuff, but overall he's cool and i check all his interviews and blogs...but I hate hate hate how Dana always looks for the opening to become a sub-plot(see Ortiz-Griffin II). Just watch...if Fedor ever comes to UFC, Dana will put himself all over the countdown show and pretty much treat Fedor like he has something to prove to him like he wa Kimbo Slice and it was the ultimate fighter. Not exactly the same, but more time will be dedicated to Dana White vs. Fedor than probably Fedor's matchup....i would not be surprised if Anderson Silva's next fight turns out with Dana White going for best supporting actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Fedor again   Dana on Fedor again Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana on Fedor again
Page 1 of 1