Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+22
4445Frank
Canvas
franklinfan2
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
LA
boomer sooner
Ludo
NoRegret
LTFG
killerofchicken
OU
gomez1012
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
josh200612
Birdofthad
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:15 pm

I was on the fence about Predators but I think I'll check it out on blue ray.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:16 pm

I kinda want to check out How to Train Your Dragon, read a lot of good reviews on it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
I kinda want to check out How to Train Your Dragon, read a lot of good reviews on it

Yeah, I wish I would have saw it in 3D.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Never did Predators, did Prince of Persia instead, yeah not that good, but the girl in the movie from Bond is real hot, think that fact that her voice is really sexy makes her hotter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

PoP was much better than I expected it to be. Same kind of movie as Clash of the Titans but much better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:11 pm

My 14 year old was all kinds of hyped after seeing a commercial for Skyline last night. I'm just afraid it isn't going to be any better than District 9, which I hated.

Last edited by LTFG on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 9 - 19... All the same in a movie that stupid)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:19 pm

I liked PoP okay. Emma was super hot in that movie I thought. Way hotter than anything else where I've seen her. That's my taste, spicy looking chicks are always hotter. Ccrazy because she is a pale redhead. PoP might be one of the best video game movies ever. That's not saying much really but it was a typical Disney Summer action type flick. It didn't fail too hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 am

Watching Taking Woodstock right now, liking it, never remember hearing about this, but it came out in 09.

On Woodstock, my pops went
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 am

LA wrote:
Watching Taking Woodstock right now, liking it, never remember hearing about this, but it came out in 09.

On Woodstock, my pops went

I burned it but never watched it. Has Demtri Martin right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:53 am

Predators just reminded me too much of the original, the action wasn't that great and there wasn't any great one liners like " I ain't got time to bleed "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am

LA wrote:
Never did Predators, did Prince of Persia instead, yeah not that good, but the girl in the movie from Bond is real hot, think that fact that her voice is really sexy makes her hotter.

Gemma was ridiculously sexy in Prince Of Persia, that tan just made her incredibly desirable.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 am

Ali wrote:
Predators just reminded me too much of the original, the action wasn't that great and there wasn't any great one liners like " I ain't got time to bleed "

Yeah that guy, give it a watch, he did well acting wise by the way.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 am

On second watch of POP, yeah it was decent, best Video game movie? IDK, what else is there I'm blanking, some may not but I like the first Resident Evil, but I loved that game.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:42 am

Barely any movies eva based on video games have been half way decent. RE 1 and Silent Hill weren't bad.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:48 pm

I saw Social Network, good film but it's not gonna win any awards. Gives look at the ridiculousness of Ivy League social/scholastic mentality, computer geeking, and shady business partnerships. It's a regular B in my book. The copy I got is a pre theater dvd screener, lots of watermarks and a dist code sometimes, someone is gonna get taken down hard for sharing it.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Has anyone seen Fido. Watched it again last night. Really cheesy but good. Premise is zombie outbreak happens instead of WWII. Zombie wars ensue. Science creates a zombie collar to stave their hunger for the living. Movie is set in bubble gum 50's suburbs where every home has zombie servants. Shit goes a little wrong every now and then though. Worth a watch, it's different.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Ive been tempted to check that out, just never did

Did see 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' last night, that movie is a trip, interesting story and great effects

Also has the actor who's suppose to be in the Spider Man reboot, think he's a good choice for Peter Parker after watching that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Watched Get Him To The Greek and Hot Tub Time Machine this week. Greek was quite funny but it was ruined by the serious streak at the end, Hot Tub was disappointing, It wasn't as funny as I expected.

Plus I just can't stand Rob Corddry, he's repulsive.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 pm

You hate Corddry? what????
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Ali wrote:
Hot Tub was disappointing, It wasn't as funny as I expected.

You have utterly failed at life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm

I don't find him funny at all, he just comes across as a complete asshole that I want to punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Ali wrote:
Watched Get Him To The Greek and Hot Tub Time Machine this week. Greek was quite funny but it was ruined by the serious streak at the end, Hot Tub was disappointing, It wasn't as funny as I expected.

Yea Hot Tub Time Machine got dull pretty quick

Damn, that makes me not want to watch Get Him to the Greek

Grown Ups is out on DVD, I recommend that if you havent seen it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yea Hot Tub Time Machine got dull pretty quick

Damn, that makes me not want to watch Get Him to the Greek

Grown Ups is out on DVD, I recommend that if you havent seen it

Watch Greek, it is a good laugh, but it ends like most Apatow produced comedies by getting all serious and emotional.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Ali wrote:

Watch Greek, it is a good laugh, but it ends like most Apatow produced comedies by getting all serious and emotional.

Lame, it was ok with 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up... since then kinda ruins the entire film for me

Might go with some animated films, Toy Story 3 & How to Train Your Dragon lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Would bang Snookie, thinks Corddry isn't funny, what's in the water in Scotland?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next