Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+22
4445Frank
Canvas
franklinfan2
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
LA
boomer sooner
Ludo
NoRegret
LTFG
killerofchicken
OU
gomez1012
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
josh200612
Birdofthad
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 am

I don't know if this was mentioned but I'm watching I spit on your grave. Pretty good but not like the original makes you feel all weird most of the time cause of the dragged out rape/torture of the girl just like the original but decent time killer if you like this kind of horror.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I like the typical Jason Statham movie, so i'll probably check it out.

yeah same here
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I loved the Mechanic. I too am always game for Statham flicks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Jason Statham deserves a knighthood.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

yeah same here

i hate them
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

yeah same here

i hate them
better check urself before u wreck yoself fool!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm downloading a movie called Trollhunter it got a 77 on rotten so I will let you guys know how it was tonight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm going to pickup True Grit on blu ray sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I'm downloading a movie called Trollhunter it got a 77 on rotten so I will let you guys know how it was tonight.

Lol, I think this was on HDnet: see it before it's in theaters. Saw the commercial, I lol'd and kept thinking there is probably some gold internet memes to come from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Finally watched True Grit earlier.

I like it, but i'll probably like it more after a second viewing. at times i could not understand what Jeff Bridges or Hailee Steinfeld were saying.

The dialogue was a lot like Coen Brothers movies, but being a remake the film was unlike most of their work.

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 pm

I liked True Grit but not enough to give it a purchase

Watching Drive Angry here in a little bit. Looks like dynamite
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

Bought True Grit on blu ray. I thought it was very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm

The little Fockers, no where near as bad as the critics made out, it's a decent time killer which has humorous moments. Plus it's got Jessica Alba in some sexy lingerie which is never a bad thing. 3/5

The Kings Speech, quite simply excellent. Colin Firth fully deserves that Oscar. 5/5
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Blue Valentine. Nice powerful film. Great performances by Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. A little frustrating at times. I woulda smacked da bitch personally.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Just watched Super 8. Eh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:

I take it you weren't impressed ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I take it you weren't impressed ?

It was typical. Seems like now a days all the monsters are supposed to look like bugs. Make something that looks scary not some eight legged bug lol. I guess you can say that it was kind of like the new age Goonies?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 am

Microcosmos, documentary on Netflix, hadn't seen it in years, check it out, only like an hour long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 am

MacGruber, extremely silly but humorous. 3/5
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Should I watch Gladiator or Troy?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Should I watch Gladiator or Troy?

WTF do you think?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm poundin and passin in an hour either way
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Wrong thread send Marble Hornets link. Read what I posted though in the other thread GDP it was heart felt lol.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm

i have no idea what is goiuing on
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next