Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up

Go down 
+2
kbyte
dbudge87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up Empty
PostSubject: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

...... after vacating his European title. He claims he will get a Kiltschko brother or David Haye into the ring with him towards the end of this year. He claims Haye is the most likely scenario and that one punch on Haye's chin will be game over for him. If this clown gets a title shot, then i hope Haye (the self-proclaimed saviour of Heavyweight boxing) is exposed as being the coward and fraud that he so often claims "the bums" Klitschko brothers are. the sport can only blame the promoters and these farcical Sanctioning bodies for completely degrading what was once the most sought after prize in World sports
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

Sky Sports are to blame, they're the ones pushing for Haye vs Harrison.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 am

While its a Klitschko-Haye fight I want most, I actually wouldn't mind seeing this fight just for the novelty of it.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 am

so boxing has become a novelty entertainment product for the fans. they might as well sign The Big show vs Valuev just for the novelty of it then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 am

dbudge87 wrote:
so boxing has become a novelty entertainment product for the fans. they might as well sign The Big show vs Valuev just for the novelty of it then

No I want The Great Khali vs Vitali Klitschko Laughing
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 am

dbudge87 wrote:
...... after vacating his European title. He claims he will get a Kiltschko brother or David Haye into the ring with him towards the end of this year. He claims Haye is the most likely scenario and that one punch on Haye's chin will be game over for him. If this clown gets a title shot, then i hope Haye (the self-proclaimed saviour of Heavyweight boxing) is exposed as being the coward and fraud that he so often claims "the bums" Klitschko brothers are. the sport can only blame the promoters and these farcical Sanctioning bodies for completely degrading what was once the most sought after prize in World sports
...i agree fully.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 am

Hey I know its a joke of a fight but well I just think it will be funny seeing these two go at it. I'd take a Klitschko-Haye fight over it any day.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 am

Sky sports would much rather have a Kiltschko vs Haye fight than Harrison vs Haye. Haye just won't sign to fight the Klitschko's because he knows he'd get embarrased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 am

kbyte wrote:
Hey I know its a joke of a fight but well I just think it will be funny seeing these two go at it. I'd take a Klitschko-Haye fight over it any day.

Curiosity factor.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

dbudge87 wrote:
Sky sports would much rather have a Kiltschko vs Haye fight than Harrison vs Haye. Haye just won't sign to fight the Klitschko's because he knows he'd get embarrased

That's not what's being said in the grape vine, according to multiple sources they're pushing for the Audley Harrison fight.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 am

they probably would have the Harrison fight as first choice from a business perspective because it would take place in the UK definitely and they will not be competing with German TV for the rights to broadcast the fight. it would go on PPV at a reasonable evening time and not early hours of the morning for US tv. it's the same as HBO dictacting what fights they will show. I hope the WBA strip Haye of his title if he takes a Harrison fight but we all know that won't happen. and if he does fight Harrison, then hasn't he got a contractual agreement with Sauerland promotions to give Valuev a rematch and also a slice of any of his future promotions? Haye is trying to be smart and not let boxing retire him etc etc but i can see all this coming back to bite him on the arse when the Klitschko's deny him the biggest payday he'll ever get
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 am

after harrison whats next for haye..the winner of 47 year old hollifield and 45 year old neilson from denmark who is coming out of retirement...when does the comedy end....hollofield is pathetic like tyson to allow himself to be broke ..shear stupidity..i hope he fights a good fighter soon and gets decked 4 times in round one with a broken jaw and nose..maybe then he will understand hes not a player anymore..whos next for hollifield a serious offer to 60 plus year old frazier..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 am

Probably his mandatory Ruslan Chageav.
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 am

audley doesnt deserve a shot at the title. he has does nothing to deserve it. if haye takes this fight, it better not be his one fight in 2011 then say that he deserves another year break.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 am

dbudge87 wrote:

The HW title picture is bad enough without Oodly Harrison becoming part of it, as for Haye, what a sack of shit, he's calls the K-Bros bums, but won't fight either of them.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Ring, you and I both know that if you're really any good, you don't need to talk as much as Haye does.

suggested fight names for Fraudley-Haye : The Fraud Bowl, FraudFighter, Battle of media Frauds.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up   Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up Empty

Back to top Go down

Audley Harrison claims a World Title fight is next up
Page 1 of 1