Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 pm

I just looked at them and this board has blown up within just one month.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Yeah, mainly the boxing section which went from ghost town to getting pretty consistant activity. Not seeing very many new faces in the MMA section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, mainly the boxing section which went from ghost town to getting pretty consistant activity. Not seeing very many new faces in the MMA section.
Its very good for the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

I have been recruiting guys from ESPN's boxing section by using pm's, you don't get banned that way.

Maybe you guys should try and spread the word about Ninja's place to some of the other MMA forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

I have been recruiting guys from ESPN's boxing section by using pm's, you don't get banned that way.

Maybe you guys should try and spread the word about Ninja's place to some of the other MMA forums.
I should try that. OH wait my IP is banned. LOL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah the Boxing board has gotten very interesting lately.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OH wait my IP is banned. LOL

Use this link. Type the web site address in the top right and join up.

https://secure-tunnel.com/general_questions/business.cfm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

JerseyStyle wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OH wait my IP is banned. LOL

Use this link. Type the web site address in the top right and join up.

https://secure-tunnel.com/general_questions/business.cfm
Thanks but I really have no reason to go back. There are nothing but trolls over at that place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?   Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone looked at the statistics at this site?
Page 1 of 1