Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stafford looked...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am

ATTROCIOUS!...against my Browns starting Defense last night...terrible...if that is what they can expect outta Stafford against starting defenses then man oh man does he have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 pm

NoRegret wrote:
ATTROCIOUS!...against my Browns starting Defense last night...terrible...if that is what they can expect outta Stafford against starting defenses then man oh man does he have a long way to go.

He had a ruff outing last night and played terrible against a OK at best defense. He looked shell shocked and confused. He actually missed a wide open reciever for a TD early that would have made the score 10-7 but instead the Lions punted and Cribbs ran it back for a TD and that was that. I think he will be good but Im afraid they will rush him into the starting lineup to put asses in the seats. Culpepper is still better than him at this stage of there careers.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm

yeah, Stafford looked completely outta his league against an average NFL defense...hate to see what the Ravens, Steelers or Giants would do to him LMAO!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

NoRegret wrote:
yeah, Stafford looked completely outta his league against an average NFL defense...hate to see what the Ravens, Steelers or Giants would do to him LMAO!

Yeah he isnt ready but its typical Lions draft them and throw them too the wolves. We have done it for years.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 pm

The Lions should draft linemen exclusively for two years, then add skill players through the draft and free agency.

If I were an NFL GM I'd almost never take a skill player besides QB's and maybe receivers in the first round. Linemen. Linemen. Linemen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Lions should draft linemen exclusively for two years, then add skill players through the draft and free agency.

If I were an NFL GM I'd almost never take a skill player besides QB's and maybe receivers in the first round. Linemen. Linemen. Linemen.

They never draft what we should look back acouple years ago when we took wide recievers in 3 straight 1st rounds. Are scouts have to be the worst in the league.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Tim, I think they were just trying to test the boundaries and see how he'd handle against a less than stellar defense and it backfired.

Im sure Daunte will be your starting QB at the start of the regular season. If not, you're franchise is fucked for life if they cant even make that kinda decision.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Tim, I think they were just trying to test the boundaries and see how he'd handle against a less than stellar defense and it backfired.

Im sure Daunte will be your starting QB at the start of the regular season. If not, you're franchise is fucked for life if they cant even make that kinda decision.

If u read the papers or listen too talk radio up here at all I actually think they are 50-50 on who the starter will be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Teams are still lost in the fact Ryan and Flacco did so well last year when the mentality just the year before that had widely shifted away from starting young QB's across the league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Teams are still lost in the fact Ryan and Flacco did so well last year when the mentality just the year before that had widely shifted away from starting young QB's across the league.

Yeah but I dont think those teams sole purpose of starting a rookie QB was to sell tickets but that seems to be ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stafford looked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stafford looked...   Stafford looked... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stafford looked...
Page 1 of 1