Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public Empty
PostSubject: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 am

The Official Weigh-In for “Stadium Slugfest” at Yankee Stadium will be open to the public and admission will be free. The gates to the Great Hall will open at 2:30 p.m. with the main event and co-main event stepping on the scale, beginning at 3:00 p.m., followed by the undercard. Concession stands selling food and fight merchandise will be open.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/cotto-foreman-weigh-in-48198
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 am

damn this is one of the few times i wished i lived in new york
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
damn this is one of the few times i wished i lived in new york
I always wished I lived in NY but I'm a Jersey guy. What do ya expect?
Back to top Go down
freddie1437
White Belt
White Belt
freddie1437

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, JMM, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 am

I wish I lived in New York as well! The atmosphere is probably going to be off da hook!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

hardcore is a New Yorker, so I will be expecting a full in depth report Smile
Back to top Go down
effyoo

PostSubject: date?   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

whats up guys, i'm going to this fight, and really excited about it, i've been looking for info on the weigh or a media day for a while, does anyone know if it will be on the fri. before the fight? it's usually the day before, but is anyone sure?
thanx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 pm

effyoo wrote:
whats up guys, i'm going to this fight, and really excited about it, i've been looking for info on the weigh or a media day for a while, does anyone know if it will be on the fri. before the fight? it's usually the day before, but is anyone sure?
thanx

Yeah the weigh-in is on Friday and it's open to the public. Welcome btw Smile
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm also going to the fight. I will have pictures on sunday or monday. War Cotto!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
I'm also going to the fight. I will have pictures on sunday or monday. War Cotto!
I hope Cotto wins. I think he will kill Foreman. BTW have fun and take a bunch of pics for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:37 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:

Nice, enjoy the fight Slick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public   Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public Empty

Back to top Go down

Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman weigh-in open to the public
Page 1 of 1