Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Body Snatcher!

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
OU
killerofchicken
oggy420
r3dman7630
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Body Snatcher! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

ha ha we me and my buddy took them and didn't tell anyone. It was during the NBA playoffs, I think it was Heat vs Pistons. We just laughed our ass off and everyone thought we were crazy.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:30 pm

I bet that was fun Sooner. Bet you guys were laughing your asses off at the mascots. I probably would have been the first dude to get tazered at an NBA game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I bet that was fun Sooner. Bet you guys were laughing your asses off at the mascots. I probably would have been the first dude to get tazered at an NBA game.

Couldn't even focus on the game. I have no idea what happened lol. Hell there is a couple hour gap from when I left there to when I got home that I have no idea what happened. I remember I wasn't driving when we left, but next thing I know I'm driving LOL
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah you gotta be somewhere when your shrooming, camping in the mountains was my favorite place, or just up in the mountains in general. Driving would be tough, lots of distractions and pretty lights.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah you gotta be somewhere when your shrooming, camping in the mountains was my favorite place, or just up in the mountains in general. Driving would be tough, lots of distractions and pretty lights.

I would be freaked out that a buffalo was going to come rape me lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I would be freaked out that a buffalo was going to come rape me lol

LOL your to much man. But really GDP is right there just something about nature and shrooms that just goes together. Maybe it's because shrooms come from nature? IDK but it's a good time. Just remember don't play with the camp fire!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm

I ate shrooms in town once, in an apartment and it sucked, they were good but the potential was wasted by the repetitive mundanes of the complex and built environment in general. I grew up in the Sierra Nevada mountains so doing that up there is natural for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I ate shrooms in town once, in an apartment and it sucked, they were good but the potential was wasted by the repetitive mundanes of the complex and built environment in general. I grew up in the Sierra Nevada mountains so doing that up there is natural for me.

I have what is reffered to as "The Wildlife Refuge" by my house. It is the Wichita Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm

ya you def dont want to do them around a crowd if you havent before, friend of mine took a whole quarter and was trippng his balls off when we were 17, his trip lasted till the next day (he took em at night)

mushrooms arent my thing

this guy was probably fucking nuts to begiin with think what the ratio of people taking shrooms to people taking shrooms and ripping their buddies heart out is
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Doesn't sound like something ud do on shrooms at all
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:20 pm

agree LA

what happened to listening to music and staring at the floor?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Shrooms can conquer some people, your general sober mental/physical state goes a long way down certain paths.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:58 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Some people can't handle it. I know a guy who wigged out on the shit got naked started rubbing his balls and chasing people down trying to rub his hands on peoples faces..... untill his uncle KOed him. The story doesn't say how much he put in the tea either it's up to you how far on the other side you wanta go. This guy went to fucking far!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:48 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Yeah, this makes no sense. There was something seriously wrong with the guy before hand. I have taken shrooms and are friends with people who trip quiet reguraly, and it is intense but this is not a common thing at all.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:56 am

I've seen people do weird shit and some of them I honestly think are just dumb shits. I remember an old old SNL with Ackroyd I think were everyone is getting wasted off their ass until someone comes in and says they were drinking water or a placebo or something and everyone looks dumb. I've known people who went out of their way to act retarded on weak shit before because they thought they were supposed to or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Snatcher!   Body Snatcher! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Snatcher!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2