Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pet peeves

Go down 
+17
GolbeZ
NoRegret
GDPofDRC
OU
Ludo
LA
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Canvas
KrazyHorseBennett
marbleheadmaui
acccardinal12
oggy420
WinstonSmith
Deezy0814
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Pet peeves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

Birdofthad wrote:
hahahaha I mispell shit all the time but vulchurs is funny hahahaha

lol, that is funny. LA is on point most of the time, but I had to bust her vagina on this one.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:39 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
People that haven't accepted Charles Bennett as their Lord and Savior.

Who is Charles Bennett?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:40 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Who is Charles Bennett?

Nevermind. Right over my head.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:53 am

[quote="bigbeastcardinal12"]
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Who is Charles Bennett?

TO THE FIERY PITS WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:04 am

Eh you'll get one of those every 500 words or so, a ch instead of a t, haven't spelled the word in a very long time.

Bird, know and now there is a difference

Beast I'll be watching you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:16 am

Canvas wrote:
wearing ballcaps backwards, noisy mufflers, large trucks/off road vehicles used for urban driving, noisy people in public places, people who use profanity when out in public, poor parenting, impoverished people who continually reproduce.

Is that you Larry David ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:21 am

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Here's one that really gets me.

Kid's and even people my age that use racial slurs and say racist things and then also listen to rap.

Hypocrisy at its best. Fucking idiots.
lol listen to this shit this kid on xbox live the other day was calling this other kid a nigger and the kids name was john wall and he was a huge fan. wtf? so your a huge john wall fan and your calling black kids niggers?

I can't stand that, anytime I play COD or Gears of War the racial abuse that gets thrown around is disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:22 am

r3dman7630 wrote:
People who sing along with songs and dont know the words!

My dad does that Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:25 am

People who spend all day at the counter counting out pennies to pay for something.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:41 am

Dudes who are always talking about how tanked/crazy they got at the last party they were at. No one gives a fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:44 am

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:10 pm

People who think their time is more important than everyone else's.

1. They tailgate you, expecting you to get out of their way.
2. They get behind you at the checkout with two items, expecting you to let them go ahead of you.
3. When a cashier opens a new lane, they run to it, ignoring the people that have been waiting longer than them.

I mess with these people whenever I get the chance. When I get tailgated, I slow down and try to stop them from being able to pass. When they get behind me at the checkout, I never let them go ahead of me. There is an express lane for small orders. At the supermarket where I work, I make sure people don't cut in line when I have a new lane open.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

Buses. Just because they are hauling a bunch of kids, broke asses, or treehuggers they feel they are entitled to pull out in front of traffic whenever they want whether it's safe to do so or not.

People who don't answer the phone when you try calling them but are always quick to answer your text message, or worse...respond to a missed call WITH a text message. I understand that if you are doing something but if i just tried calling you and you failed to pick up, and then i get a text message less than a minute later saying "whats up, i'm just chillin at home" then there is something wrong with you.

People who get in car wrecks and cause traffic. Everytime it happens i just think "they better be dead". Now, to be clear..if i drive by the accident and it looks like they are dead i feel awful, but if i drive by the scene and see that tens of thousands of people lost an hour of thelr lives just to drive by and see a bunch of uninjured scumbags that had a fender bender with their hoopties arguing over insurance(or lack thereof most likely) i feel very let down and bitter. If somebody is dead, i atleast understand. I guess that goes to an earlier entry in this thread. I pretty much hate everybody that is on the road at the same time as me and i often question their right to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:33 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
wearing ballcaps backwards, noisy mufflers, large trucks/off road vehicles used for urban driving, noisy people in public places, people who use profanity when out in public, poor parenting, impoverished people who continually reproduce.

He's my much older brother from another mother...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

Canvas wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:

He's my much older brother from another mother...

Your cousin Andy.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:20 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I will avoid this at all costs since I could post in this thread until the end of time. You all should thank me now for taking the high road here...

I have already heard your views on cyclist. Pretty much with you agreeing with someone who was blatantly trying to kill/severely injure people on bikes.

You might want to re-read that when you're sober. I wasn't agreeing with anything of the sort...
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:28 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I will avoid this at all costs since I could post in this thread until the end of time. You all should thank me now for taking the high road here...

I have already heard your views on cyclist. Pretty much with you agreeing with someone who was blatantly trying to kill/severely injure people on bikes.

You might want to re-read that when you're sober. I wasn't agreeing with anything of the sort...

I guess you criticizing how awful cyclist are, not even a mention of how horrible the person is that was in the original topic, defending FranklinFan who actually did say straight up he agrees with this guy, and providing us with scenarios of when you would take cyclist out. I got confused.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I guess you criticizing how awful cyclist are, not even a mention of how horrible the person is that was in the original topic, defending FranklinFan who actually did say straight up he agrees with this guy, and providing us with scenarios of when you would take cyclist out. I got confused.

I said I wanted to see more of the circumstances. And I gave examples of how people around here ride as seeing how this could go either way, and simply said I'm not getting in a head on because a cyclist decides to pull into the car lane and give no room. Guess I should take another car head on risking my life and the others in that car rather than the rider who's at fault? I ride as well a couple of times a week weather permitting... I'm far from anti-cyclist.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:18 am

casual mma fans..shit atleast know who people are!
Was at a Shane Carwin apperance couple weeks ago...two boners in front of me had there tapout shorts signed pic takin usual stuff. When they were done dude asks "so who you fighting next?" My girl looked at me and was really he jus asked dat....suprised they didnt ask him who he was. lol
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm

r3dman7630 wrote:
casual mma fans..shit atleast know who people are!
Was at a Shane Carwin apperance couple weeks ago...two boners in front of me had there tapout shorts signed pic takin usual stuff. When they were done dude asks "so who you fighting next?" My girl looked at me and was really he jus asked dat....suprised they didnt ask him who he was. lol

yeah, but there is a very big need for casual fans. So it's hard for me to hate on someone who is helping the sport that I love.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Classic rock stations that only play the "cookie cutter" Led Zeppelin songs like Dyer Maker and Fool in the Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet peeves
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: