Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pet peeves

Go down 
+17
GolbeZ
NoRegret
GDPofDRC
OU
Ludo
LA
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Canvas
KrazyHorseBennett
marbleheadmaui
acccardinal12
oggy420
WinstonSmith
Deezy0814
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Pet peeves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:16 am

revving bike engines for attention, I DONT CARE THAT YOU HAVE A BIKE! you piece of shit, i want to hear right when i turn 40
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:30 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Canvas wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
People who use texter speech on these forums like they're getting charged per key stroke with shit like "u', "ur", "some/any/every1", "b4".
if you grew up in our generation there is no getting around that, its just a part of everyday life for me... sometimes at work i make the mistake as well

There is getting around that. You just choose to use your brain.
lol, laziness is a part of life, believe it or not. on a board like this i dont see a reason i would need to show my "brain" power

When I'm in a discussion with someone, I find it hard to take their view seriously when half of the post is littered with texter-speak. It comes across as lazy and uneducated. Sorry, that's just how I feel. If you want me to take your opinion seriously, speak to me by putting forth an ounce of effort. Like you actually care what you're putting out there.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:39 pm

once again, on a board like this, im not here to show ppl that im a genius when it comes to grammar/spelling... but to each his own, it is after all your pet peeve and not mine
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm

That's all good, but don't get all flustered when people don't care to take your opinion seriously.

If you want me to care about your point, show me you care about your point by putting a bit more effort than filling your mouth with Campbell's Alphabet Soup and spitting it at the screen.

That's cool though. If you're comfortable with coming across like that, it's all that matters. Not everyone feels like I do either.

Last edited by KrazyHorseBennett on Mon May 24, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

I hate it when people take the short hand typing or whatever you call it to an extreme. I can understand a word here and there. Saying "u" instead of "you" but when your post is filled with that kind of shit I can't/won't even read it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:49 pm

People driving on the roads who are not me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Canvas wrote:
wearing ballcaps backwards, noisy mufflers, large trucks/off road vehicles used for urban driving, noisy people in public places, people who use profanity when out in public, poor parenting, impoverished people who continually reproduce.

That's a pretty common thing, im sure.

I could understand that being a pet peeve if you had your little kids around or something, but if you dont have any kids around, it shouldnt be a problem. You're a big boy you can handle hearing cuss words.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I hate the last minute shoppers that come into stores right when its closing.

Get off your lazy asses and come shop during our hours of operation!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:53 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
That's all good, but don't get all flustered when people don't care to take your opinion seriously.

If you want me to care about your point, show me you care about your point by putting a bit more effort than filling your mouth with Campbell's Alphabet Soup and spitting it at the screen.

That's cool though. If you're comfortable with coming across like that, it's all that matters. Not everyone feels like I do either.
yup, most of the ones i use are, you/u ur/your and what not... i cant stand the ones where they take it to the extreme and you have to text a person back asking them what each and every word meant? you know what, i think this is my pet peeve as well...
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:54 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Canvas wrote:
wearing ballcaps backwards, noisy mufflers, large trucks/off road vehicles used for urban driving, noisy people in public places, people who use profanity when out in public, poor parenting, impoverished people who continually reproduce.

I could understand that being a pet peeve if you had your little kids around or something, but if you dont have any kids around, it shouldnt be a problem. You're a big boy you can handle hearing cuss words.

the general public usually does include children, women, the elderly, the civilized etc.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:55 pm

being on any electronic device while checking out.

When people say "waterburger" (if you dont have a what-a-burger around you than you should be confused)

Sadly I have to go to work and 2 stupid ones was the only ones that popped into my head.

lata's
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Canvas wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Canvas wrote:

the general public usually does include children, women, the elderly, the civilized etc.

Again, most people have the wherewithal to determine where and when are the appropriate times to use swear words.

I myself, for example, will not cuss around children if I can help it...an occasional one may slip here or there, but its not often.

But if i'm in a bar just bull-shittin with some buddies, or out tryin to have a good time and its all adults around...I dont give a shit...deal with the cussing.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Canvas wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Do you use Right Guard?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
People cutting in front of you when they knew they had to merge two miles ago.
People who drive around for 15 minutes looking for the closest parking space.Try a little exercise you fat bastard.

Both of these just got you a +1 sir.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Canvas wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Do you use Right Guard?

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Here's one that really gets me.

Kid's and even people my age that use racial slurs and say racist things and then also listen to rap.

Hypocrisy at its best. Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Kid's and even people my age that use racial slurs and say racist things and then also listen to rap.

Maybe they are racist against different races. What does rap have to do with racial slurs about Mexicans and Koreans? Not saying I agree with racial slurs of any kind but it seems your post implies that all racist comments are only toward Afican Americans.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I hate the last minute shoppers that come into stores right when its closing.

Get off your lazy asses and come shop during our hours of operation!
lol retail!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:25 pm

NoRegret wrote:

lol listen to this shit this kid on xbox live the other day was calling this other kid a nigger and the kids name was john wall and he was a huge fan. wtf? so your a huge john wall fan and your calling black kids niggers?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Maybe they are racist against different races. What does rap have to do with racial slurs about Mexicans and Koreans? Not saying I agree with racial slurs of any kind but it seems your post implies that all racist comments are only toward Afican Americans.

Well, when I brought up rap, I figured it would be pretty self explanatory that I am speaking about racial slurs towards blacks.

So...just for sooner, I will re-type it the other way so its clear what I mean. lol!

People that use racial slurs, or anything along those lines towards black people and then listen to rap.

Last edited by NoRegret on Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

lol listen to this shit this kid on xbox live the other day was calling this other kid a nigger and the kids name was john wall and he was a huge fan. wtf? so your a huge john wall fan and your calling black kids niggers?

Which makes the lunacy of black folks calling each other niggers even more ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:27 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

xbox live is the worst. Kids ages 9-14 on there think "nigger" is the funniest word out there I guess. They go insane with the word.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Exactly lol

Those people are fucking ignorant...I hate internet tough guys, if they woulda went to the high school I went to my freshman year and part of my sophomore year, they would definatley have learned quick faster than a hurry to not say that word EVER lol.

Last edited by NoRegret on Mon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

xbox live is the worst. Kids ages 9-14 on there think "nigger" is the funniest word out there I guess. They go insane with the word.
Hearing that word spoken in public offends me and I'm white... I don't care who say's it, a black or a white person.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I will avoid this at all costs since I could post in this thread until the end of time. You all should thank me now for taking the high road here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves   Pet peeves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet peeves
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: