Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fucking Standing Guillotine'd

Go down 
+11
Farmer1906
Primetyme199
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
KrazyHorseBennett
Bigs03
SOKO
MMAEYES
LA
GolbeZ
Birdofthad
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Fucking Standing Guillotine'd Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Man that shit didnt even happen in the early UFC days

this season sucks

bring the Fro back cause these fights are boring
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:19 am

arnt you are a big Bendo fan.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:21 am

but I agree .. this season is suckier than TUFs normal suck.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

GolbeZ wrote:
arnt you are a big Bendo fan.

Haha
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:05 am

The fights to get on the show were good what happened? I have actually been falling asleep during the last two episodes, very boring.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:43 am

Fucking dana hyping this season talking about a bunch of great fights. Once again bullshit running out of dana's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:35 am

I think the fights have been better this season. Usually guys are gassing out in the first round and it gets horrible real quick. That's not been the case this season and I think the guys are just more talented overall.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I think the fights have been better this season. Usually guys are gassing out in the first round and it gets horrible real quick. That's not been the case this season and I think the guys are just more talented overall.

Really? Like how KC busted up his knee almost to the point where it looked like he might have said he quits... and than he didnt throw another leg kick?? He gets subbed on the ground?
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:23 pm

I really havent watched this since the first episode.

Is that Sideshow Bob-looking guy still in the house? From what I have heard everyone hates his guts.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:41 pm

This has been an American idol kind of season. Big start, but has gotten worse every week. I feel asleep again last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:47 pm

The very act of watching this show makes you more stupid than you were when you started. Boring and terrible King of the Cage fights, Chuck Liddell slurring through half understandable rambling assbabble, and Tito Ortiz being Tito Ortiz.

Watch some kind of Flava-flav reality show for 50 minutes then watch a youtube'd commentaryless camcording of a club circut fight. What is the difference between that and a TUF fight?

I can understand why crackheads smoke crack, but there isn't a single part of me that can relate to why someone would like to insult their own intelligence and destroy their brain with this low brow feces-TV. The fights are worthless, the reality TV drama is worthless, Chuck Liddell even speaking on camera gives negative publicity to the health of our sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Fucking Standing Guillotine'd 0
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Bigs03 wrote:

Plus 1
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:02 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Really? Like how KC busted up his knee almost to the point where it looked like he might have said he quits... and than he didnt throw another leg kick?? He gets subbed on the ground?

Kyacey is one of the bigger disappointments of the show IMO. He gets a loss because of an illegal knee in the first match then comes out and loses to a guy he should've beat in the wildcard fight. He wasn't nearly as aggressive last night as he should've been. He could've won it standing if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:24 pm

i actually think this is one of the better seasons in a while. I hope court McGee wins, i like the way he fights.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

season sucks im giving up on it

back to Bellator where real fights happen
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:07 am

oggy420 wrote:
i actually think this is one of the better seasons in a while. I hope court McGee wins, i like the way he fights.

I'm also pulling for Court. He seems like a nice guy and I've enjoyed his fights as well. With all the hype Nick Ring came in with Court did a nice job against him losing a bullshit decision. Plus that standing guillotine was tight.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:59 am

Bigs03 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Kyacey is one of the bigger disappointments of the show IMO. He gets a loss because of an illegal knee in the first match then comes out and loses to a guy he should've beat in the wildcard fight. He wasn't nearly as aggressive last night as he should've been. He could've won it standing if he wanted to.

I am just saying .. that fight was weak as shit. I don't claim to be a fighter.. but I would have had the brains to kick McCrays leg off in that fight.

I picked Fro to win from the get .. and I am sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:04 am

Yeah Fro's©️ got this, I also think he has the most potential on the show.

Haven't watched since his fight though
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:

A rep for you.

People who disagree w this have HIV/fullblown AIDS and neg my tuf post.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:55 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

A rep for you.

People who disagree w this have HIV/fullblown AIDS and neg my tuf post.

This is a completely ignorant post. Not funny at all, things are funny when they are at least halfway believable...there's nothing about someone who likes TUF that would even remotely suggest they have AIDS. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:27 am

oggy420 wrote:

I agree I still think this is a pretty talented cast of guys. Just kind of been bit by the injury bug. But I completly disagree with anyone that thinks there isn't talent on this season. We have some pretty well rounded guys this season.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

LOL bigs. Why so serious? TUF is AIDS TV that makes you dumb. No harm in admitting it. I like country music(some of it sometimes) and that is as anti-thought of a genre as you'll find, somewhere between rap music and butt-rock.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

There were some decent fights at the beginning of this season but its starting to wear really thin on me. I'm sadly looking forward to the next time Yaeger fights as he is atleast entertaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Standing Guillotine'd   Fucking Standing Guillotine'd Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Standing Guillotine'd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next