Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ufc Undisputed?

Go down 
+8
josh200612
JerseyStyle
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
MMAEYES
NoRegret
CainVelasquezFan
Cu Bu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Yes, but most of the time you're in mount/down. There seems to be no transition to a place where you can posture up when you have your opponent mounted. The book and everything say do a strong transition, but when you do that SIDE CONTROL. and then the controller goes flying out my fucking window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes, but most of the time you're in mount/down. There seems to be no transition to a place where you can posture up when you have your opponent mounted. The book and everything say do a strong transition, but when you do that SIDE CONTROL. and then the controller goes flying out my fucking window.

read my last post wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Yes, so mount is unrealistically hard to do damage in. I postured up once or twice but I went to practice, set it on AI and went against player 2 and still it is very difficult and a crap shoot. I am already really sick of the to side control when attempting full mount thing that would happen in the first game sometimes, and this just makes it ten times worse. It's such a glaring annoying glitch.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm

damn .. should I not get the game? I never got UFC 2009. Maybe I will just get a FIFA game instead?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
damn .. should I not get the game? I never got UFC 2009. Maybe I will just get a FIFA game instead?

I'm in the same boat. The only plus for me is 1 of my buddies like to play standup only and that can be fun. I like the standup with this new game(or atleast the demo).
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
FIFA 10 isn't bad at all... I got it soon as it came out
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

Well I just know that World Cup coming up, I will be wanting to rip up some international games. I wonder if they can move my preorder over to Fifa? .. I could see them being pissy about that.

I need to think of an excuse. Oh my roommate ended up getting Undisputed and I didnt know he was.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:33 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

Well I just know that World Cup coming up, I will be wanting to rip up some international games. I wonder if they can move my preorder over to Fifa? .. I could see them being pissy about that.

I need to think of an excuse. Oh my roommate ended up getting Undisputed and I didnt know he was.
I still have a pre-order on the first UFC game, if you really want to play some internationals, try to new Road to the World Cup game
I played the demo and it played much better than FIFA10
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

I still have a pre-order on the first UFC game, if you really want to play some internationals, try to new Road to the World Cup game

yeah but road to the world cup only has international teams.. I like playing clubs as well. Does Road to the World Cup have a career/dynasty mode?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:40 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

yeah but road to the world cup only has international teams.. I like playing clubs as well. Does Road to the World Cup have a career/dynasty mode?
I couldn't tell you, I only got to play the demo of it on Xbox live
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Quote :
I still have a pre-order on the first UFC game

wait so you are saying they wouldnt transfer that 5 dollars over to another game? You had to eat it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Quote :

wait so you are saying they wouldnt transfer that 5 dollars over to another game? You had to eat it.
Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 2748695977_3350475cfe
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Quote :

They said they "can't" find it in their database, WTF?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Quote :

Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 2748695977_3350475cfe

wow. spot-on.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Quote :

They said they "can't" find it in their database, WTF?
lol pre-orders last 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Yes, the standup has been improved, but everything from the wrestling on down is annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes, the standup has been improved, but everything from the wrestling on down is annoying to me.

I agree(only played demo though).
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

I didnt even know how to take it to the ground.. like i said I didnt play 09 and i have only played the Demo.. and they didnt have any training available.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:00 pm

What I really liked that was new was being able to catch a kick and throw a punch, thought that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:02 pm

2010 takedowns are way diff. mix in some combos then go for a takedown and itll work
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:04 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
2010 takedowns are way diff. mix in some combos then go for a takedown and itll work

I thought Machida's body lock take down was interesting.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I thought Machida's body lock take down was interesting.
Is there a way to stop that? I seem to take ppl down every time when i go for it with Machida
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Yo at least when I had Todd Duffee I was able to take Kimbo down at will. It is a tricky balance in fighting games to mix playability with realism. In Undisputed either year you can land 3 or 5 Mirko LHK before someone drops, totally unrealistic, yet people still feel if you spam kicks with CC it's unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufc Undisputed?   Ufc Undisputed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ufc Undisputed?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: