Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Was Amir Khan on PED,s??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Was Amir Khan on PED,s?? Empty
PostSubject: Was Amir Khan on PED,s??   Was Amir Khan on PED,s?? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Paulie seems to think that anyone who shows exceptional ability is on steroids. I hate to break it to him, but if he had boxed during the 80s, he would've thought everyone was on something. That's if he could think in the middle of the a...s kickings he would've taken. So what's the verdict? Is Paulie a phoney or is Khan on roids? It's one or the other. For that matter, was Sugar Ray Leonard on steroids? He beat Floyd Sr. within an inch of his life. Sounds to me like there's a earthquake coming through named Manny P and nobody knows what to do except make up excuses as to why they can't fight him. Look very closley at Paulie. That's Floyd's future if he decides to fight my guy. He'll have nothing to hold him off with and will be the recepient of a horrible beating. Was Ali on PED's against Foreman? How could he have taken those punches?? Men are not created equal, people. Some are better than others. It was proven on Sat night and if a certain loud mouth ever gets the guts to lace em up against Manny, it will prove my point once again.
Back to top Go down

Was Amir Khan on PED,s?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Amir Khan on PED,s??   Was Amir Khan on PED,s?? EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Shouldn't you have maybe posted this in the boxing section Razz
Back to top Go down

Was Amir Khan on PED,s??
Page 1 of 1