Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LeBron James The King without a crown

Go down 
+6
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
oggy420
timthebim
NoRegret
LA
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:10 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
lol at these lebron nut huggers! your boy just quit on u and u still defending him =D

They don't have any other choice lol, they lose LeBron they won't be sniffing a NBA title for a long, long time.

I do have a choice..fuck him.

You admit you're not real into basketball. The real basketball fans don't have a choice. They lose LeBron, they lose everything.

I always said it wasnt even in my top 5 favorite sports...but even if this was my favorite sport...I would NEVER...EVER want a quitter on my team. Get the fuck out...pack up your shit, try to sell your oversized home...and leave...fuck him and I hope he has a bad rest of his career when he leaves.

Dont let the door hit'cha where the good lord split ya.

Yeah but to the people who love basketball the way you love football they can't afford to see LeBron go. Can you image your sports team go from competing for the title every year to fucking awful for years and years and years? Because that is what will happen. They will not land another top FA, they will not be shit for many year.

I dont care...Cleveland hasnt been a consistent winning town since I have been born and they probably never will be. I have become comfortable with it, but I still support my teams like no other...but I repeat, I will NEVER...EVER support a quitter.

He can get the fuck out, kick rocks, and not come back around here again for as far as my thoughts are concerned. If he leaves...he better recognize that Akron will no longer accept him as one of us.

I'm sure he won't care when he is chillin in NY, LA or Miami

So you are saying you wouldnt care if you ever moved away from where you live, and then tried to come back and nobody wanted you back? Thats a lie dude, you know damn well that getting the feeling that noone wants you around is a shitty feeling.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:14 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
lol at these lebron nut huggers! your boy just quit on u and u still defending him =D

They don't have any other choice lol, they lose LeBron they won't be sniffing a NBA title for a long, long time.

I do have a choice..fuck him.

You admit you're not real into basketball. The real basketball fans don't have a choice. They lose LeBron, they lose everything.

I always said it wasnt even in my top 5 favorite sports...but even if this was my favorite sport...I would NEVER...EVER want a quitter on my team. Get the fuck out...pack up your shit, try to sell your oversized home...and leave...fuck him and I hope he has a bad rest of his career when he leaves.

Dont let the door hit'cha where the good lord split ya.

Yeah but to the people who love basketball the way you love football they can't afford to see LeBron go. Can you image your sports team go from competing for the title every year to fucking awful for years and years and years? Because that is what will happen. They will not land another top FA, they will not be shit for many year.

I dont care...Cleveland hasnt been a consistent winning town since I have been born and they probably never will be. I have become comfortable with it, but I still support my teams like no other...but I repeat, I will NEVER...EVER support a quitter.

He can get the fuck out, kick rocks, and not come back around here again for as far as my thoughts are concerned. If he leaves...he better recognize that Akron will no longer accept him as one of us.

I'm sure he won't care when he is chillin in NY, LA or Miami

So you are saying you wouldnt care if you ever moved away from where you live, and then tried to come back and nobody wanted you back? Thats a lie dude, you know damn well that getting the feeling that noone wants you around is a shitty feeling.

No not at all. I'm not saying anything about how I myself would feel. But I am a very different person then LeBron. I don't think HE will care.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Well then you dont know how much Lebron loves Akron man.

Its whatever though, I dont care one way or the other. Lebron is a dick anyhow.

He puts on the nice guy act for the camera, but he's a fuckin asshole off the court for the most part.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:26 am

NoRegret wrote:

He puts on the nice guy act for the camera, but he's a fuckin asshole off the court for the most part.

How can you call him a quitter on his "home town team" and then say I don't know how much he loves Akron? Sounds contradicting to me.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

How can you call him a quitter on his "home town team" and then say I don't know how much he loves Akron? Sounds contradicting to me.

It doesnt sound contradicting at all. He doesnt have to play for Cleveland to love his hometown.

That would be like you working for a company in another city where you could make more money, and still living in your hometown.

He quit on his team because he was tired of having to carry dead weight.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:31 am

Basketball and his outside life are two different things.

Money talks more than some people's integrity Sooners, I figured you would know that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:36 am

NoRegret wrote:

Money talks more than some people's integrity Sooners, I figured you would know that.

LeBron has integrity? No I didn't know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

LeBron has integrity? No I didn't know that Very Happy

Well I thought he did until these playoffs.

Now I am drinking on what alotta other people are drinking with the Lebron haterade.

Skip Bayless is now my idol! lol

Prince James...
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:52 am

I'm not a Lebron nuthugger, but this garbage that Kobe is better than Lebron is laughable.

Lebron is still 3 years away from his prime and he's already better than Kobe ever was. Take Lebron off the cavs and they're the Knicks. Mo is an average PG at best, Shaq is a joke, Jamison is a role player but he thinks he's a star.

I could care less if he leaves cleveland. I live in Dayton, if I were to be a fan of an NBA team it would be Indiana
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:55 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
I'm not a Lebron nuthugger, but this garbage that Kobe is better than Lebron is laughable.

Lebron is still 3 years away from his prime and he's already better than Kobe ever was. Take Lebron off the cavs and they're the Knicks. Mo is an average PG at best, Shaq is a joke, Jamison is a role player but he thinks he's a star.

I could care less if he leaves cleveland. I live in Dayton, if I were to be a fan of an NBA team it would be Indiana

Sorry man, I hate Kobe more then any other player alive. No doubt in my mind Kobe is still better. The Kobe hate is just as big as the LeBron hate. If you really think calling Kobe better then LeBron is "laughable", well then I don't know what to tell you. It's like arguing who is #2 P4P, Silva or GSP.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:58 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
That Cleveland team was actually very deep, when they traded for Jamison some were handing them the title.

You need 2 superstars at least to win a championship in this league. That team is filled with a bunch of underachievers. Who's their second best player? Mo Williams? Yea.... not exactly a prime shaq or a scotty pippen....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Only Lebron can put up 27 pts, 19 reb, 10 ast, 3 steals, 1 blk with a bad elbow and still be called a quitter. I'd hate to see what he can do when he's actually trying then....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Only Lebron can put up 27 pts, 19 reb, 10 ast, 3 steals, 1 blk with a bad elbow and still be called a quitter. I'd hate to see what he can do when he's actually trying then....

I know, who does he think he is? Rondo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:16 pm

oggy420 wrote:

"Yeah, but he had all those turnovers!!!!!"

LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 Hatersballlarge
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:21 pm

yo, this sign is for all the Kobe haters... 4 cookies!
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:45 pm

3 of those are Shaq's. Kobe got to hot dog for 3 quarters but when it got serious the ball went to Shaq in the post. Everyone knows that.

Of course he's garbage now but he was the focus of the offense then. And Kobe got selfish, threw a fit, and ruined the gravy train.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:46 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
3 of those are Shaq's. Kobe got to hot dog for 3 quarters but when it got serious the ball went to Shaq in the post. Everyone knows that.

Of course he's garbage now but he was the focus of the offense then. And Kobe got selfish, threw a fit, and ruined the gravy train.
if you for a second are saying that shaq would have gotten one of those w/o kobe then your a fucking moron! im done here, gotta get going see ya fellows later
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Food for thought:

Lebron:

Per Game 09/10

PTS: 29.7
REB: 7.3
AST: 8.6
FG%: 50.3
3%: 33.3
STL:1.64
BLK: 1.01
TO: 3.43

Kobe:

PTS: 27.0
REB: 5.4
AST: 5.0
FG%: 45.6
3%: 32.9
STL: 1.55
BLK:.27
TO:3.2
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:54 pm

lol, useless
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:56 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

if you for a second are saying that shaq would have gotten one of those w/o kobe then your a fucking moron! im done here, gotta get going see ya fellows later

What happened when Kobe was by himself? Hell, he had a elite team two years ago and got embarrassed by the Cs. He was to Shaq what Pippen was to Jordan. Jordan never won one by himself either so whats your point? Kobe wouldn't have won last year without Odom and Gasol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:57 pm

oggy420 wrote:

You obviously dont watch much Lebron then...if you would have watched him when he is trying and then watched him in the second half of this series you would know what I mean.

Obviously you dont and havent, so I dont want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:59 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
lol, useless

Whats useless? Facts?

I'm outta here. You just continue to pretend Shaq was never on those Laker teams
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:02 pm

NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

You obviously dont watch much Lebron then...if you would have watched him when he is trying and then watched him in the second half of this series you would know what I mean.

dude dont get offended. Im just saying for you to only blame him is wrong. The team is shit. They just stand there and watch him. Even the best basketball player in the world cant do it himself.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:03 pm

oggy420 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

dude dont get offended. Im just saying for you to only blame him is wrong. The team is shit. They just stand there and watch him. Even the best basketball player in the world cant do it himself.

I'm not blaming him and only him...Ive stated previously that mike brown needs fired and that Lebron quit because he was tired of carrying dead weight.

I'm still pissed off over the whole thing because of how carelessly and how little he really tried the second half of this series.

Go watch Game 3 and watch how aggressive and shit he played and compare it...its two different players.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Also you have to give the Celtics some credit..... they didn't let anyone else get going. They shut down Jamison and Mo for the whole series pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBron James The King without a crown
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next