Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch Empty
PostSubject: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:21 am

Damn Near everyone in the bar missed it i was one of the only ones, bulshit ufc didnt show it again, anyone found a vid of it
;?/???
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:43 am

You're quick with the news tonight bird.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm

hahah sorry i know i was drunk and a lil late
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:24 pm

lol@ "he gets manhandled right there."
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Lost his head for a moment, what is going through his mind right now, what a fuckin idiot, but he did say he would land a left hook and he finall got one in, piss poor man
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:49 pm

hahaha i thought it was funny as shit that he went for the money punch left hook

thanks for adding kings
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm

No, nobody saw the punch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Pity Josh had his hand in the way.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

meant in real time, since ufc wouldnt replay it, literally everyone at the bar i was at missed it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

hahah ya ali josh reset his hands pretty quick there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

What a tool Paul is, he told Dana he didn't hear the bell. He should have apologized a thousand times and said it was the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:58 pm

agree ali, the whole i didnt hear the bell thing was a horrible excuse considering he rushed ast the ref to get at Kos
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:01 pm

I wanna know what Kos said to him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm

ya farmer kos was being a bitch but still daley went over board, Kos is so fucking boring

and did any one else have major de ja vu when Kos acted like he got shot from the knee that didnt seem to hit him
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:21 pm

I'm not making excuses for Daley doing that. I just wanted to know what he said to him to drive him to do that.

Kos also said Daley was oiled up and eye gouged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Well, Josh said on MMA live, it was worse trash talk than the common your momma insults.

Trash talking won't have helped, but I think the reaction is largely down to frustration.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm

agree Farmer, i didnt think you were making excuses

i cant stand Kos so i thought it was kinda funny
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

It could not have been so bad but Daley found it more offensive then he should...i mean in England the worse they have there is drive by arguments.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

LOL King.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch   You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch Empty

Back to top Go down

You Guys See Daley With the Late Punch
Page 1 of 1