Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured. Empty
PostSubject: Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.   Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Being a forrest fan Im just sayin. He is much better off
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.   Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Never thought it was a good fight for Gump. Nog is a really tough guy but doesn't really have any name recognition in the US. Lose, lose situation for Forrest.

I may be completly out of line here but I think he might have thought the same thing and pulled out because of it. A win over lower fighters with names like Chuck and Franklin would've done him more good than an elite guy like Nog.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.   Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I don't like Forrest's chances against anyone in the LHW top 10 but I agree that this wasn't a good fight for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.   Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forrest couldnt of picked a better time to get injured.
Page 1 of 1