Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103

Go down 
+9
CainVelasquezFan
LTFG
SOKO
ChaoscamelWV
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
Bigs03
OU
muayjitsu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 Empty
PostSubject: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:23 am

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%2002115.html

I say not a chance but damn that would be great!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am

I already bought my tickets to 103. If this fight happened I would be so happy I would piss on myself, then shit on myself, kind of like my dog when he gets that excited.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 am

yeah I'm going to buy my tickets today, if this fight gets announced these tickets are going to sell out quick.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am

NO way
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

I would cream my pants
Back to top Go down
ChaoscamelWV
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ChaoscamelWV

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, Florian

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

There is no way!!!! (said out of disbelief, not argumentative) I really wanted to watch the Mayweather fight too, but if this fight happens at UFC 103, there is no way I'm watching boxing. This card is already unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:40 pm

not so soon. If and when fedor signes which may be soon they will have a warm up fight vs winner of nog/randy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 pm

I highly doubt that. I'm sure his first fight would be against Brock. Why would they want to take any risk of him getting upset before a fight with Brock?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
not so soon. If and when fedor signes which may be soon they will have a warm up fight vs winner of nog/randy.

Dana already went on record, no warm up fight. Immediate title fight.

http://mmamania.com/2009/07/25/dana-white-if-fedor-can-come-to-terms-with-the-ufc-hell-fight-for-the-title-first/
"He’ll fight for the title first. What does he need, a tune-up fight or something?"
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Yea, I posted a conversation that Dana had with MMA News yesterday... He wants a Brock v. Fedor fight to happen right away. And you know that's a completely strategic move. No warm up fight entering a new org with different rules and a giant cage. I truly think he hopes that all of that effects Fedor enough to get him to falter somewhat.

My God, could you imagine what the ripple effect would be of Brock taking down Fedor?... I got a chill just thinking about it and I'm not sure that's a good thing...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

I actually think Dana would welcome someone smashing Brock's face in, it might help Brock mature. I don't think Dana is a big fan of Brock, I think he just tolerates him.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm

By the same token, he has shown nothing but disrespect for Fedor. We can't read his mind (What goes on in there would probably scar most of us for life), but I'm thinking he would much rather see the monster he created take down the legend that everyone else thought was unbeatable...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
By the same token, he has shown nothing but disrespect for Fedor. We can't read his mind (What goes on in there would probably scar most of us for life), but I'm thinking he would much rather see the monster he created take down the legend that everyone else thought was unbeatable...

I really think he use to feel that way but not anymore. I think Brock has really pushed his buttons recently. Also much of what he said about Fedor was to attempt to fool people who didn't know any better that the UFC has the legit HW Champion. He was trying to down play the talent outside of the UFC for obvious reasons, he was pumping his brand. I think 99% of what he said about Fedor was for those reasons.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 pm

If Fedor came to the UFC, Dana would be singing a different tune. He would verbally suck his dick starting the day he signs.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Both views are viable... It will be interesting to see "if" it happens. If Brock were to upset the king, would Dana go on one of his immature tirades discrediting Fedor, or would he play it classy? And what would Brocks act be like after and how would Dana handle him if he went WWE again? And if Fedor did the expected, would Dana embrace him after all of the battles to get him to the UFC? It will be great drama to be assured, and I hope to hell it happens!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Remember all the shit Dana talked on Kimbo? Then when Kimbo came to the show and talked to Dana he gave him props calling him a stand up guy. I think it would be the same with Fedor. Once you talk to the guy you can't deny the kind of person he is and how good he is for the sport. I know the 2 guys couldn't be further apart from each other but I think you get my point.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

i jizzed my pants
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Yea, but if the rumors are true, I want to see Dana's act after Kimbo gets run off that show. If he stays classy, I give him credit. But I have a feeling we might see Dana giving the camera an ear full about how he told the world Kimbo wasn't ready for the UFC.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 pm

I doubt it, it would be a real bitch move on Dana's part considering how much he is using Kimbo to promote season 10, Kimbo also seems to be on good terms with the UFC judging by the interviews I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 pm

From all the reports I've heard Kimbo is a good guy. Forrest, Rashad, Nelson, and a few others have had nothing but good things to say about Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 pm

And until he joined the show, Dana has had nothing good to say about Kimbo. We're just wondering how Dana will conduct himself after Kimbo gets beat on the show...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
And until he joined the show, Dana has had nothing good to say about Kimbo. We're just wondering how Dana will conduct himself after Kimbo gets beat on the show...

Dana said what he needed to. He said that his LW champ could beat Kimbo which just may be true. BJ Penn could very well sub him. He also said EliteXC was a joke building their cards around him and fixing fights for him aka paying guys to stand with him. He also said the only way Kimbo fights in the UFC is if he proves himself on TUF which he got the chance to. (prove =/ win TUF)
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I know that everything has seemed a lil fucked up today, but Dana said he is announcing the main event on friday & everyone thinks it involves Tito, which it still may, but think about it.

If he's coming, he's obviously ready, it's not like he'll need months to prepare. Brock should have no issue bein ready by then too. I called 103 and for my fellow posters that shall be attending, I certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm

I personally would shit my pants if I get to see Fedor fight Brock. Last time I saw Fedor, he destroyed Sylvia and I enjoyed it very much. Hopefully Brock would give him a better fight if it happens.

I still think it involves someone else like Tito or Belfort. It might even get delayed with Belfort scheduled to fight in Brasil and Tito saying he's not ready yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103   Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock VS Fedor @ UFC103
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next