Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cavs vs Celtics

Go down 
+10
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
josh200612
NoRegret
OU
GDPofDRC
oggy420
LA
timthebim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:40 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I like this Krazy Horse guy. His taste in fighters suck a bit, but the guy is one of us. Plus the pic of a guy in a shit suit giving two fingers up is my style. How much did ur wife pay for that suit? I wanna get one for my wife. I give him and Wolf two months tops until a three day War.
LA is a good dude Krazy, but he would have Kobe's child if he could. I might also and I am a Celtics fan. Just being real

Costume? What did my wife pay for it?

What are you talking about? It's your birth photo from the hospital after your mother (fine, upstanding lady, I may add) pooped you out in the waiting room. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:44 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I like this Krazy Horse guy. His taste in fighters suck a bit, but the guy is one of us. Plus the pic of a guy in a shit suit giving two fingers up is my style. How much did ur wife pay for that suit? I wanna get one for my wife. I give him and Wolf two months tops until a three day War.
LA is a good dude Krazy, but he would have Kobe's child if he could. I might also and I am a Celtics fan. Just being real

Costume? What did my wife pay for it?

What are you talking about? It's your birth photo from the hospital after your mother (fine, upstanding lady, I may add) pooped you out in the waiting room. Very Happy

ass babies are only born in Scotland. I was born in Southern Indiana. You know damn well I was born on a hay ride. All vaginal baby babay!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Atleast LeBron shook hands after his team got their ass beat this year. Later beotch
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah he nearly had a quad-double with all those fucking turnovers!! The King looked like me in a street ball game the way he was passing so carelessly. I love LeBron but it will be tough to defend him at work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:45 pm

that was a shout out to my homie Ali! That for suggesting the vampire movie. two hours of torture
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:46 pm

timthebim wrote:
Yeah he nearly had a quad-double with all those fucking turnovers!! The King looked like me in a street ball game the way he was passing so carelessly. I love LeBron but it will be tough to defend him at work tomorrow.

Shut up Tim! We are trying to make fun of eachother in a basketball thread here!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Good job Celtics. Cleveland got handled pretty well across the board, that is a good pump up for Orlando. That series has a lot of intriguing match ups.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Atleast LeBron shook hands after his team got their ass beat this year. Later beotch

Yeah because he didnt leave it all out on the court this year like he did last year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Gonna watch my movie and fall asleep and whack off to the pic of Krazies wife that LA's dad stole from Wolf's mom.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:49 pm

WAR CELTICS! I am back bitches!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Me and ur wife will try to be quiet Beast
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:50 pm

timthebim wrote:

Shut up Tim! We are trying to make fun of eachother in a basketball thread here!

Ur right Beast what the fuck is my problem talking B-Ball in a B-Ball thread LOL. Im such a dumb ass!! Please continue with the insults LOL.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:54 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Me and ur wife will try to be quiet Beast

What is she gonna smash you with the dildo again? I told her not to be hitting ur vag too hard. Don't wake the kids up ladies!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Too late Beast Im playing with ur kids while LA tears ur wife up up stairs!! I get the sloppy seconds I guess LOL.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:57 pm

timthebim wrote:
Too late Beast Im playing with ur kids while LA tears ur wife up up stairs!! I get the sloppy seconds I guess LOL.

Take it easy on LA then.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:57 pm

That was easy Tim. LMAO
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Actually she usully waits till ur asleep and puts it in ur ass, why do u think u have back problems?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:58 pm

timthebim wrote:

LOL nice one Timmy Jim
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:01 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Actually she usully waits till ur asleep and puts it in ur ass, why do u think u have back problems?

My back only hurt a few nights from the 400 pounders at work. No back problems yet. You can let my wife do you from the back, but don't be calling me half a man.

It didn't hurt the past few nights, but it does right now. Fail BBC12, FAIL!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:02 am

Backs sore from those 25 pound titties huh Beast LOL. That was funny as hell!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am

U guys have a good night I have to work in the morning so I am off to bed. Peace fellows!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:07 am

timthebim wrote:
Backs sore from those 25 pound titties huh Beast LOL. That was funny as hell!!

I did roll big tits over like 10 times tonight changing her pads when she pissed herself. Dem titties wre hanging over her side again.

Yeah I'm out too. Take it sleazy Men. You too Krazy and LA!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

timthebim wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Of all the teams that have the room, I think Miami would be a great fit if he and Wade can find a way to share the ball. The Nets have an exciting and wealthy new owner that seems hell bent on creating a winner from what we hear. I think that the Bulls, Clippers and Mavericks are long shots... Real long shots to land him. Everyone keeps talking Knicks, but I don't see why he would go there other than the spotlight. If he's about rings, he won't step near MSG. I think by his attitude and actions Tuesday night, he's all but done in Cleveland though. I thought it before and that game cemented it for me...

As a sentimental favorite, I would love to see him in Portland. It'll never happen, but a guy can dream...

The Knicks have enough cap space to sign 2 max players LTFG. It is possible that they could sign King James and Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudamire. They can definitely have a nice team if they sign 2 superstars like that.

When was the last time the Knicks did anything that was remotely considered a good idea or smart move (You do know the last time they won or were even in the finals was likely well before you were born???)? Yes, they have a ton of room... Question is, what will they do with it? And will it matter? A couple of stars doesn't guarantee you anything... We all know that. We will have to wait and see what goes down. I give NY little to no credit when it comes to relativity in the NBA...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:37 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Of all the teams that have the room, I think Miami would be a great fit if he and Wade can find a way to share the ball. The Nets have an exciting and wealthy new owner that seems hell bent on creating a winner from what we hear. I think that the Bulls, Clippers and Mavericks are long shots... Real long shots to land him. Everyone keeps talking Knicks, but I don't see why he would go there other than the spotlight. If he's about rings, he won't step near MSG. I think by his attitude and actions Tuesday night, he's all but done in Cleveland though. I thought it before and that game cemented it for me...

As a sentimental favorite, I would love to see him in Portland. It'll never happen, but a guy can dream...

The Knicks have enough cap space to sign 2 max players LTFG. It is possible that they could sign King James and Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudamire. They can definitely have a nice team if they sign 2 superstars like that.

When was the last time the Knicks did anything that was remotely considered a good idea or smart move (You do know the last time they won or were even in the finals was likely well before you were born???)? Yes, they have a ton of room... Question is, what will they do with it? And will it matter? A couple of stars doesn't guarantee you anything... We all know that. We will have to wait and see what goes down. I give NY little to no credit when it comes to relativity in the NBA...

The Knicks were in the 99 finals against the spurs i believe. And yes, the Knicks have struggled a lot in recent years to say the least but dont try to take a cheap shot by saying they aren't relevant in the NBA. Thats just pure ignorance right there. NY is the mecca of basketball. Always has been, always will be. You cant take that away.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:40 pm

ny was good back in the 90s, just not good enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cavs vs Celtics
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next