Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fiery words from the Cavs owner

Go down 
+3
Thomasdrrn09
Birdofthad
NoRegret
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Fiery words from the Cavs owner Empty
PostSubject: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

The last part about him bringin a championship to cleveland is bogus though.

I like the guy's intensity and passion. It just will not happen.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 pm

what a fucking loon and dipshit

hey buddy your cursed not the King

hahahahah

what a sack of shit honestly this guy can suck a dick

have fun losing duesche bag your franchise just left town and your small market team that was relevant because of Lebron is about to be small time again
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Gotta respect that he's gonna try to keep the fans in the stands but its not gonna happen.

The only sellout this year will be when the Heat rolls into town.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah bird why all the love for lebron. The guy is a bitch. Didn't even have the decentness to tell Cleavland he was leaving. Made them watch a tv special to find out.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 am

When did Dana White become owner of the Cavs?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 am

It is easy for the outsiders of this situation to get angry at those who are angry at the situation.

People who dont/didnt have to put up with it have no clue.

I didnt care one way or the other, as Im sure you can quote me on somewhere on here as saying that several times.

I understand both sides of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 am

back to the original topic....Dan Gilbert's wording was very sharp, he sliced and diced Lebron pretty good. Venomous words there.

Glad to see some fight in him at least.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am

To be serious though, i don't blame him one bit.

I think it has nothing to do with LeBron simply leaving the Cavs, it has all to do with the "TV special" and shameless self promotion this turd displayed tonight. I'm in the same boat with most people that if you are going to make a big scene, it better not be to give your hometown and the fans who supported you the finger...which he pretty much did. They would be disappointed eithier way but that was flat out disrespectful and narcissitic. Like i said, he's a turd.

I'm not all that impressed by the Heat eithier. LeBron and Wade look scary, but Bosh is a proven loser who will not really provide what this team will need in the frontcourt because 1. He's soft 2. He couldent stay infront of a statue 3. He's not a great rebounder 4. He aint gonna be no 3rd 20 a game scorer on a team with James and Wade....he aint no Kevin Garnett. The fact that he was considered in the same rank as LeBron and Wade during these meetings is flat out pathetic.

So we got a wing man and shooting guard who both are used to dominating the ball...should win the east but the Lakers? we'll see....Lakers are a complete group...are the Heat?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 am

I dont love him this is just sports of the 21st century and all these guys acting like Lebron stabbed them in the back are being pussies IMO

especially this owner

Lebron made him billions and he acts like Lebron fucked his mom
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 am

Birdofthad wrote:
I dont love him this is just sports of the 21st century and all these guys acting like Lebron stabbed them in the back are being pussies IMO

especially this owner

Lebron made him billions and he acts like Lebron fucked his mom

You are delirious if you believe that the fans dont have a reason to be pissed off. I didnt care one way or the other, but that is because I dont really like basketball.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
To be serious though, i don't blame him one bit.

I think it has nothing to do with LeBron simply leaving the Cavs, it has all to do with the "TV special" and shameless self promotion this turd displayed tonight. I'm in the same boat with most people that if you are going to make a big scene, it better not be to give your hometown and the fans who supported you the finger...which he pretty much did. They would be disappointed eithier way but that was flat out disrespectful and narcissitic. Like i said, he's a turd.

I'm not all that impressed by the Heat eithier. LeBron and Wade look scary, but Bosh is a proven loser who will not really provide what this team will need in the frontcourt because 1. He's soft 2. He couldent stay infront of a statue 3. He's not a great rebounder 4. He aint gonna be no 3rd 20 a game scorer on a team with James and Wade....he aint no Kevin Garnett. The fact that he was considered in the same rank as LeBron and Wade during these meetings is flat out pathetic.

So we got a wing man and shooting guard who both are used to dominating the ball...should win the east but the Lakers? we'll see....Lakers are a complete group...are the Heat?

LeBron acted like a total clown throughout this whole process and Miami isn't winning a title next year anyway. The vision of Gasol and Bynum molesting Bosh inside is already making me laugh
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

tell me the last time the Cavs were a good basketball team before Lebron, I will be waiting
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

Birdofthad wrote:
tell me the last time the Cavs were a good basketball team before Lebron, I will be waiting

That has nothing to do with anything.

The fact of the matter is how he handled his departure, the fact that he promised the city something and went back on his word, the fact that he COULD have won a title with the Cavs last year if he did try.

Just because the economy sucks around here, doesnt mean the people in the area are stupid, we all watched him quit.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 am

Birdofthad wrote:
early mid 90's.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 am

I think you are missing the point bird....dan gilbert and everybody are pissed not because he turned their back on him...but he went on national TV and turned his back on them with his pants down, ass exposed. Pretty much saying i'm leaving shit town cleveland for south beach....oh, but i'm sorry. It didnt have to be done like that. If it was just announced this morning that LeBron signed with Miaimi and tonight was a press conference then no biggie, but to build it up like that only to let the city, fans and org down...just screams classless and turd...a classless turd as in a turd that lacks class.

Gilbert is mostly trying to speak for the fans of Cleveland and i respect that. Way over the top and no Cleveland likely won't win shit before LeBron does...but Gilbert had to say something and LeBron's way of "making a decision" leaves his ass wide open for this stuff...and guess what? LeBron does not really care that he dissed Cleveland...when he plays there and he gets booed, he'll act like a complete jackass and probably walk around with extra swagger and act extra fake after each shot he makes. I don't care about Cleveland, but as a fan of a small market team..this just pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 am

ya the fact he brought the franchise back from the dead and the reason Cleveland still has a team has nothing to do with anything hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am

none of you have proof he didnt try pure speculation

maybe the fact taht the owner and everyone on the team knew his mom was getting diddled except for Lebron played a part (pure speculation)
Back to top Go down
nano212
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
nano212

Favorite Fighter(s) : JMM, Rafaell Marquez, Pac and David Haye

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

The Man spoke like a true fan, problem is that the true fan was spending hundreds of dollars on LBJ jerseys, shirts and posters while Dan was doubling the arena attendance and doubling the Franchise worth when they had LBJ in Cleveland! Did BRON act like a bitch by not calling Dan before the stupid ass show? YES does he owe Dan anything after that? NO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiery words from the Cavs owner   Fiery words from the Cavs owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiery words from the Cavs owner
Page 1 of 1