Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

has anyone got the code for ufc demo?

Go down 
+2
josh200612
killerofchicken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:38 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
I cant wait to start beating people's ass in that game again and then listen to them bitch about how i'm a retard for continuing to take the fight to the ground.
no shit dude, its not fight night its UFC UNDISPUTED!
i actually like grappling in the game more then i do standing.

agree 100% I like using bjj guys that have good grappling...if I get someone like that, I was pretty much unbeatable in last years game lol
i just thanked you on accident lol
in the demo, i can easily mount almost everyone of my friends(no homo) but i cant posture up, everytime i try to i just go back to side control, do you know how?

Its all about timing..usually that happens because they're trying to roll out the same time that you are trying to posture up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
hey killer do you know the duns from iowa?
not familiar
its a clan i run with on call of duty and game battles they live in sioux city.
oh, nah im in eastern iowa thats long ways from me, Modern warfare 2 K/D 2.08 =D
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
hey killer do you know the duns from iowa?
not familiar
its a clan i run with on call of duty and game battles they live in sioux city.
oh, nah im in eastern iowa thats long ways from me, Modern warfare 2 K/D 2.08 =D
im 1.19 lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:26 pm

reserved my copy of the new UFC game today! I also downloaded the Demo today and it seems to be alot more realistic already...it doesnt take nonstop powershots and combos to the head to score a knockout.

I have a feeling this game might turn out to be more of a tactical game...if you arent a tactician you will probably get rolled over!

im ready to hit up that website, I had no clue you did fight camps and shit and could win some damn money!

Anybody want to start up a Ninjasplace fight camp?

We pry wouldnt get enough people though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

I have been pissing my friends off with this demo. Those elbows inside are fucking brutal.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Oh I know sooner, I did a tourney thing just to brush up a little bit and I got several different types of KO's...a headkick KO, elbow KO, a right hook KO, and a ground and pound KO.

Needless to say I think im ready for the actual thing to come out lol And since when has Rashad had a good chin? He was the hardest one to KO outta anyone.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:39 pm

yeah but those elbows inside in the standup are just insane. You can end a fight at any time with them. I am having a very hard time with the clinch game, me and my buddies can get stuck in that for almost a whole round.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
yeah but those elbows inside in the standup are just insane. You can end a fight at any time with them. I am having a very hard time with the clinch game, me and my buddies can get stuck in that for almost a whole round.

I found the clinch game to be easier this go around...weird.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Are you playing the computer or human players?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Good point.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:58 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Good point.

I was just curious, I haven't played the computer myself but have seen my buddies do it. When you have 2 people that aren't exactly sure what they are doing yet it makes it difficult. Just battling back and forth but unable to break the clinch. Only way we get out is a KO or a takedown.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Good point.

I was just curious, I haven't played the computer myself but have seen my buddies do it. When you have 2 people that aren't exactly sure what they are doing yet it makes it difficult. Just battling back and forth but unable to break the clinch. Only way we get out is a KO or a takedown.

No, if you click the left thumbstick down and then back out, you can usually break it that way...at least thats how it is on the 360.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Me and my buddies were clicking away(on PS3), couldn't break it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Hmm thats strange lol I didnt have any problems with it at all? Weird lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:54 am

Man I played Undisputed '09 for the first time in probably 7 or 8 months yesterday and I went 1-4 in five ranked matches hahaha..not a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone got the code for ufc demo?   has anyone got the code for ufc demo? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone got the code for ufc demo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2