Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN

Go down 
+5
SOKO
MMAEYES
r3dman7630
timthebim
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I respect Floyd's opinion of where he ranks all-time, but with all due respect he isn't the greatest of all-time. Like he says near the end... An opinion is like an ass hole, everybody's got one. It's just that Floyd's is wrong here. I love the awkward silence Rome gives... He really isn't sure where to go when Floyd drops the bomb.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Thats funny as hell and I agree with Floyd. Opions are like Assholes!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:06 pm

That was weird, Floyd was rather tame during that interview and came across quite sane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

LOL Floyd sounds like an idiot when he is put in a bad spot.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 pm

sounded like more of a deuch for refering to himself in the 3rd person! greatest ever...I think not!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 pm

r3dman7630 wrote:
sounded like more of a deuch for refering to himself in the 3rd person! greatest ever...I think not!

Agreed I think he sounded retarded refering to himself that way.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Love him going 3rd person non-stop and using PPV #'s as part of his argument... He does know that Ali, Ray Robinson and many of the true greats were never on a PPV, right? And who's the bigger dumbass?... Floyd for saying Ali lost 3 fights to Norton or Rome for not calling him on it?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:58 pm

atleast gayweather is finally fighting someone that has a chance to beat him. First amount of respect from me ever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

so Diego Corrales, Oscar De La Hoya, RIcky Hatton, Jose Luis Castillo had no shot????

ROme is wrong, its not about the competition faced, Ray Robinson is number 1 cause he fought 10-15 times a year vs top level competition

I get what Floyd is saying, why wouldnt you rank yourself number 1 if you were undefeated, I could tell myself well Robinson lost to Randy Turpin (even though he was getting older), same with Ali (and I do think Norton won all 3 fights)

Not saying I agree with Floyd just saying I can understand his argument.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:10 am

sokolkevin wrote:
atleast gayweather is finally fighting someone that has a chance to beat him. First amount of respect from me ever.

Its funny when Floyd fights these guys how people say they have a chance and then he dominates and people make excuses about how they werent any good anyways LOL. Mosley will just be another victim and every1 will just say he is old and washed up!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:29 am

You all know LA knows what he's talkin about when it comes to boxing. I'm mean LA knows who the best of the best are all-time. Sometimes LA wonders where Floyd really should fall, but then LA tells himself, undefeated or not, he just doesn't live up to some of the other greats.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:37 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
You all know LA knows what he's talkin about when it comes to boxing. I'm mean LA knows who the best of the best are all-time. Sometimes LA wonders where Floyd really should fall, but then LA tells himself, undefeated or not, he just doesn't live up to some of the other greats.

Well LA u should tell urself ur right because he shouldnt be considered an all time great yet, but his career isnt over. When he beats Mosley and then he will have his shot vs Pac Man he then if he beats both and retires undefeated will at least be able to be argued in the same sentence I think. How could he not be????
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:52 am

If he beat Mos and Pacman (I'd take Pac and hope Mos KO's him) he'd have a much stronger case, but some of those other guys were beating top fighters in their primes consistently, Floyd has a thing for beating good fighters past their prime.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Mayweather-Pac will never happen. Floyd wants no part of that fight and he never will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Pac needs to stop being a child about the blood tests.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Mayweather-Pac will never happen. Floyd wants no part of that fight and he never will

YAWN.

Time to change your tampon, woman.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

YAWN.

No I just realize how big of a bitch he truly is. Maybe one day you'll realize it but I doubt it. Good luck
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

YAWN.

No I just realize how big of a bitch he truly is. Maybe one day you'll realize it but I doubt it. Good luck

Mmm-hmm. Tell me about your huge successes in combat sports, Timmy Testosterone.

Hating someone is fine, but having the mentality of a nine year old about it is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:41 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

YAWN.

Mmm-hmm. Tell me about your huge successes in combat sports, Timmy Testosterone.

Hating someone is fine, but having the mentality of a nine year old about it is pathetic.

Let's see: I gave my opinion that a Floyd-Pac fight will never happen because Floyd would never risk that 0 at the end of his record against Pac and you come back with a retarded line about changing a tampon and I'm the 9 year old. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:47 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

YAWN.

Let's see: I gave my opinion that a Floyd-Pac fight will never happen because Floyd would never risk that 0 at the end of his record against Pac and you come back with a retarded line about changing a tampon and I'm the 9 year old. Gotcha.

You're such a fucking clown.

Me flaming you on a messageboard is a completely different thing than you calling someone at the top of their sport a coward and a bitch. But feel free to continue living in your little fantasy world.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Right, I'm definitely the only person who's looked at Floyd's list of opponents of the last 7 years and laughed my ass off at the names on it. Nobody else has ever realized this. Sorry that you can't have a discussion without a being a little fucking baby
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:54 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Right, I'm definitely the only person who's looked at Floyd's list of opponents of the last 7 years and laughed my ass off at the names on it. Nobody else has ever realized this. Sorry that you can't have a discussion without a being a little fucking baby

Riiiiiiiight. I'm not the one that started off by implying Floyd was a coward and called him a bitch. Who's the little fucking baby that can't separate his dislike of someone from reality?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Again, I just said that the list of Floyd's opponents over the last 7 years makes me laugh my ass off. This coming from a guy who considers himself the best fighter of all-time. That = bitch to me
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:02 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Again, I just said that the list of Floyd's opponents over the last 7 years makes me laugh my ass off. This coming from a guy who considers himself the best fighter of all-time. That = bitch to me

Floyd is delusional about his own all-time standing. Why let it bother you so much? It's like letting the crazy dude on a street corner upset you with his ramblings. Just because he's a little nuts doesn't make him a bitch of a fighter. Again, hate him all you want, but nobody gets that far in their sport by being a bitch.

FDS....Floyd Derangement Syndrome. Pfizer needs to make some meds for this shit.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:07 pm

I don't think he's a bitch when he's fighting. I think he's deathly afraid of losing his undefeated record because he knows that's really his only argument for being an all-time great and is therefore extremely hesitant to fight people who pose a real threat to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN   Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd gives Rome an A-Hole blast live on ESPN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next