Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:

Go down 
+14
franklinfan2
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
terpsandravens
joehorseface
Thomasdrrn09
NoRegret
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
OU
oggy420
muayjitsu
The Great One
LA
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 pm

1 week bitches
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
man Brett Favre and AP looked good last night.

Did you see my boy AD clocked at 19 MHP hitting the corner? That man is a freak of nature. If he stays healthy he will run away with the MVP.

Saw it live, made me sick. The Texans D is a little banged up right now, though.

Yeah but that man is fucking freak of nature. You have to have atleast some admiration for such a gifted athlete(you don't have to admit it lol)

Oh I admit it, he's a beast.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Are u ready for some Football!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u ready for some Football!!!!!

Been ready man, can't wait to kick Oggy's ass in both leagues this week.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

I'll be in attendance at Paul Brown Stadium tomorrow when the Bengals open their season with a win over the Kyle Orton led Denver Broncos
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 pm

J - E - T - S Jets! Jets! Jets!!!

Bigs sorry to let you know but there is no way the Texans can stop our run game. TJ, Leon, and Sonn Green are coming to bring the pain.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'll be in attendance at Paul Brown Stadium tomorrow when the Bengals open their season with a win over the Kyle Orton led Denver Broncos

Or to watch them lose on a fluke play with 30 seconds left...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 pm

J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Jets are going to give the Texans a hand this weekend...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Cincy needs to rest up for the playoffs though. They are banged up enough as it is
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Cincy needs to rest up for the playoffs though. They are banged up enough as it is

True but I have a feeling Cincy is going to play their starters and you never know when Sanchez is going to give you 5 turnovers...

Totally pisses me off that Indy rests its starters and basically gift wraps a W for the Jets. Of course, I understand why they did it but it sucks for other teams who had to play Indy at full strength for 4 quarters.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Yeah not a fan of the teams laying down at the end of the year. Screws some teams over and gift wraps wins for others. Cincy-Jets is interesting. The Bengals D should have an absolute field day with the Jets offense but the same could be said the other way around with the way Cincy's offense is playing right now. Cincy's D is damn good against the run and they could have the best corner tandem in the NFL which bodes big trouble for Sanchez and Co.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 am

Texans beat NE and 2 of the 3 teams ahead of them lose.

TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! CALING IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm

lol texans are destined to be an 8-8 team, seems that is their record every year.

Jets will take care of business against Cincy back up's and then crush them in the n1st week of the playoffs.

Number 1 defense, Number 1 rushing game, Number 1 fan base! = NY Jets
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
lol texans are destined to be an 8-8 team, seems that is their record every year.

Jets will take care of business against Cincy back up's and then crush them in the n1st week of the playoffs.

Number 1 defense, Number 1 rushing game, Number 1 fan base! = NY Jets

Jets will crumble! [lol this coming from a Texans fan]

As for fan base... are you joking? The Jets fans have been hiding in a cave the past few years.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Honestly dude, the Jets kind of blow, that will be one of the worst teams to makes the playoffs in years if they get in, the Texans, Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, and Titans are all better teams right now. I hope Cinci plays their starters, because gifting the Jets two wins would be insulting to those other teams.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Honestly dude, the Jets kind of blow, that will be one of the worst teams to makes the playoffs in years if they get in, the Texans, Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, and Titans are all better teams right now. I hope Cinci plays their starters, because gifting the Jets two wins would be insulting to those other teams.

Agree, is there any doubt the Colts would've beaten them by two scores at least if they'd left Peyton in???
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Agree, is there any doubt the Colts would've beaten them by two scores at least if they'd left Peyton in???

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

^ Coming from a Bills fan i can understand your outlash. But they kind of blow? Look, if you want to rip on Mark Sanchez that is fine, because he has struggles alot this year. But to say the jets as a team "blow" is fucking laughable. We have the best defense in the league (even without Kris Jenkins), and we have the best rushing game in the league (even with our best offensive player Leon Washington out). So maybe think a little before your blind hate and jealousy make you say such foolish comments again. By the way we murdered the Texans, the Steelers shot themselves in the foot by losing to teams like Cleveland and oakland so i feel no sympathy there, the Broncos are the most overrated team in the league and the Jets would crush them right now, and the Titans blew there chance but keeping Vince benched for so long.

The Jets are a dangerous playoff team. Not saying they will win the superbowl or anything, but they will beat Cincy this week and in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Bills beat the Jets this season bro, and I'm not buying the Jets at all if they get in the playoffs, all those teams are playing better football now
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm

And the Jets beat the Bills this year too, so?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 pm

also keep in mind the Jets lost the Anchor of their defense in Kris Jenkins, and their most explosive all purpose offensive player in leon washington. And they have a rookie QB who turns the ball over too much. For them to even finish the year with a winning record pretty impressive. And we dont control who starts or rests so bashing the Jets for doing their job and winning is pointless. All those teams who are so called better than us right now had their opportunities and blew it. Thats not our fault either although im sure most of you haters are convinced somehow it is.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

You said as a Bills fan there should be outlash or something, I'm just saying we beat u this year, so why would I care one way other the other.

Point is I expressed what I thought, I don't think the Jets are playoff team good, they're really a 7-8 team, whose big wins came in the first 3 games of the season, a lot has changed since then. Other people agreed, but ur a Jets fan why would u, although I have friends that are Jets fans that aren't as high on em as u are. The only playoff team in the NFL I think they have a chance at beating is Cinci, and only because they've slowed a bit, so at least u have that going. Admittedly though, a large part of the reason I don't believe in them, is because Sanchez, whose turnover prone and I don't think he can lleas u back if they go down. I really just think those other teams are all playing better football now, and would be better playoff teams. I mean u beat the Texans yes, in the first game of the season, it's week 17, their playing better football now, and anyone can beat anyone week 1 more than any other. The Steelers may have blown games to teams they shouldn't have, but are def playing better ball now and IMO are a better team than the Jets, do u think the Jets are better than the Steelers now? and the Broncos have just mostly lost to good teams, but can play with anyone pretty much. Hey it's what I think
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 pm

"one of the worst teams to makes the playoffs in years"

alot of people said this about the Arizona Cardinals last year, also a 9-7 team. All you have to do is get hot at the right time.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Big game tonight OG, Cinci playin their starters? whats the weather like in NYC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:   The OFFICIAL NFL Thread: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread:
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next