Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurt Angle to the MMA?

Go down 
+9
Andrew the Raider King
ohiovol62
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
r3dman7630
acccardinal12
LA
Skyab23
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 am

Mark Henry vs Bob Sapp.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Mark Henry vs Bob Sapp.

bob might cry
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

I got it

Henry vs. Pudz
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:51 am

Shelton Benjamin - two time all american at University of Minnesota as well as Brock Lesnar's assistant coach there. Very athletic.

Jack Swagger - 6 foot 5, 260 pounds of solid muscle all american wrestler who set a single season record for pins at Oklahoma. 28 years old. I'm surprised nobody convinced this guy to enter MMA with that size and wrestling background.

two pro wrestlers who should enter MMA.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am

Good stuff

John Cena? JK lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am

Shelton Benjamin is the fuckin shit. He's disgustingly athletic too
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 am

Ric Flair vs Randy Couture. Make it happen!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Ric Flair defeats Randy Couture via Submission (figure four leg lock)

or

Randy Couture defeats Ric Flair via DQ (illegal eye poke)
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 pm

what a coincidence.

yesterday i was talking about how Shelton Benjamin should leave pro wrestling and pursue MMA and today WWE released him. haha

let's see it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
9 bills? damn that's like 2 of Beast's wife

Nah she quit the diet. She is back up to 750lbs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/31/2395686/kurt-angle-still-talking-about-mma-and-the-olympics-ufc-mma-news
Quote :
I’ve been training for five months. I contacted USA Wrestling. By the end of the year, I will probably be out at the Olympic training center for periods of time. Their concern was ‘Kurt, are you really doing this? We need you out here because if you make the team, God willing, we want you to medal

I actually contacted Dana White again after the movie. I flew out to meet him once and got a great offer. I contacted him again, I was thinking about dropping out of Impact wrestling, and there were some personal problems with my marriage and I just wanted to get away. I contacted Dana White, I flew out, and he had me take the UFC physical. I passed it, thank God, and he gave me the offer. The terms weren’t good, I mean not for me, and the terms I gave him weren’t good for him. He wanted me ready in four-and-a-half weeks; I wanted three to six months. So I respect Dana White and I love him to death, very good friend. I knew I was capable of winning in four-and-a-half weeks, but I wanted to be at my best.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm

This dude doesn't quit. Bring back Chuck and let him beat down Angle. I would honestly pay to see it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Dana said he's full of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Shelton Benjamin - two time all american at University of Minnesota as well as Brock Lesnar's assistant coach there. Very athletic.

Jack Swagger - 6 foot 5, 260 pounds of solid muscle all american wrestler who set a single season record for pins at Oklahoma. 28 years old. I'm surprised nobody convinced this guy to enter MMA with that size and wrestling background.

two pro wrestlers who should enter MMA.

Shelton Benjamin is 1 of my favorite pro wrestlers. He was criminally misused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 am

Isn't Angle an MMA fighter in Warrior ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to the MMA?   Kurt Angle to the MMA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle to the MMA?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2