Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandon Marshall to Miami

Go down 
+6
Bigs03
Deezy0814
NoRegret
oggy420
ohiovol62
OU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Brandon Marshall to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 am

Brandon Marshall to Maimi for a 2nd round pick, what do you guys think about that? Sounds like a decent trade for both sides.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am

I like it better for Miami. I'd take an elite WR over an unknown pick any day. Marshall is a head case though
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
I like it better for Miami. I'd take an elite WR over an unknown pick any day. Marshall is a head case though

Yeah well the Broncos couldn't keep him, that just wasn't an option. Hard to get a 1st rounder for a troubled guy no matter how talented he is. 2nd round pick isn't bad for a player you couldn't use.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 am

it's actually 2 2nd round picks

still a good trade but Revis will shut him down twice a year Wink
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 am

Miami is still not a serious playoff threat IMO.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 am

I'm a big big dolphins fan and i'm really hoping that this risk is worth the reward because they need a solid number 1 reciever and we all should believe "the tuna" wont put up w/ his shit. i can prolly bet behind the scenes parcells laid down the law
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

If you guys dont give him the $ he wants, he'll be punting balls away in minicamp just like what he did with the Broncos.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 am

I think it's a great trade for Miami and I disagree Regret I think they are definitely a playoff threat as long as Ronnie Brown stays healthy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am

Bigs03 wrote:
I think it's a great trade for Miami and I disagree Regret I think they are definitely a playoff threat as long as Ronnie Brown stays healthy.

I agree
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 am

ESPN is saying there is a rumor that Ginn might be out of Miami now. Don't really understand that.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ESPN is saying there is a rumor that Ginn might be out of Miami now. Don't really understand that.

that'd be kinda retarded on their part if they get rid of ginn because he's he solid number 2 reciever and they finally have a true number 1 to compliment him
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm

He's not even a solid #2. Dude sucks dick and has no hands. That was one of the worst first round picks ever. He's a glorified return man

Really good move for Miami. They will be a playoff threat this year with some decent QB play
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Not sure Henne is the kind of QB to get the most out of Marshall, but still good trade for the Phins.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
He's not even a solid #2. Dude sucks dick and has no hands. That was one of the worst first round picks ever. He's a glorified return man

Really good move for Miami. They will be a playoff threat this year with some decent QB play

+1 on Gin
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 pm

i still dont think they're a playoff team...sorry.

They were a 7-9 team last year...I dont see Marshall all by himself, lifting this team above .500 to an automatic playoff team, especially when that defense is gonna be attrocious this year.

I will still take New England and New York over the 'Phins this year.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Ginn just got traded to San Fran. That's called getting rid of dead weight
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ginn just got traded to San Fran. That's called getting rid of dead weight

I dont think Ginn was being utilized correctly in Miami anyways.

He's still one of the best return men in the NFL.

I think if used correctly, he could turn into one of the biggest deep threat receivers in the NFL...its not like he's gotten any slower...if anything he's gotten faster since college.

put him in the slot and or on the outside and just have him run fades all day lol he's bound to break free once or twice a game.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Stupid for Miami to trade him...guess they needed to make salary room for all dat money they givin Marshall! ha. Wouldve possible have been a dangerous duo!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:

this

Given the dolphins current wrs Marshall is an instant threat
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 am

Ginn is a glorifed kick returner, He's awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall to Miami   Brandon Marshall to Miami Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon Marshall to Miami
Page 1 of 1