Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
Bigs03
acccardinal12
Ninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko Empty
PostSubject: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Gotcha!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Talk is cheap and I wonder about both of them using and you know Fedor is going to want a test now if his manger said it about Reem. I wonder if Fedor would agree to fighting in Japan with either guy without a test? Fedor likes fighting in Japan more than the US. I wonder if....? Nah, I will leave that for another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 am

Steroid orgy.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

Fuck Overeem, they should just crown Fedor the champ of SF now and tell Overeem to stay out of the US.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Fuck Overeem, they should just crown Fedor the champ of SF now and tell Overeem to stay out of the US.

I agree Bigs but I would still love to see Fedor KO the winner in Japan.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am

Bigs03 wrote:

+1 couldnt of said it better
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Need talk to turn into delivery.
Delivery
Delivery
Delivery
That's what I want. If it delivers then great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm

I guess you eliminate contenders by doing this but i suppose Josh Barnett won't be fighting in the united states any time soon.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

So Overeem is possibly fighting Barnett and then the winner gets Fedor possibly, but not in the US? I'm sure SF is thrilled.

The fights are great though that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
So Overeem is possibly fighting Barnett and then the winner gets Fedor possibly, but not in the US? I'm sure SF is thrilled.

The fights are great though that's for sure.

Didn't Fedor say he would fight somtime in Japan after they announced the Strikeforce-DREAM partnership? Not sure but I thought he said something about it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Not sure, but it seems like a bad deal for SF
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:01 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not sure, but it seems like a bad deal for SF

So would a Fedor fight in Japan be under the DREAM/M-1 banner?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm

SF/Dream/M-1 I'd think
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
SF/Dream/M-1 I'd think

so he could fight in America vs Werdum in June, then fight in Japan vs Barnett/Overeem and that would fulfill his contract? That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

I'd hope so, I may be in the minority, I may be in the majority, but personally I want Fedor to fulfill his SF contract without becoming Champ (just because he never fought whoever the Champ is) so that he can't be tied to any Champions clause.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I'd hope so, I may be in the minority, I may be in the majority, but personally I want Fedor to fulfill his SF contract without becoming Champ (just because he never fought whoever the Champ is) so that he can't be tied to any Champions clause.

Well not sure how their Champions clause works, but I do know that win/lose or draw Mousasi will fulfill his contract after this next fight even if he is the Champ. Not sure how that works or if it is the same with Fedor or not, just throwing that out there. He might not be tied down even if he becomes the SF Champ.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh, then maybe it wouldn't tie him down after all
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Quote :
Olympia Dream 14 brought to you by Balco.

Hi everyone I am Michael "the Voice" Shavello and as always my broadcast partner is Guy Mezger and tonight we have a great stacked night of fights with fighters on some great stacks.

Our main event features Alistair Uberoids vs Josh the intraveinious Assassin
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko   DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko Empty

Back to top Go down

DREAM Officials Talking About Alistair Overeem vs Josh Barnett With the Winner Promised Fedor Emelianenko
Page 1 of 1