Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DirecTV and VS strike deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

DirecTV and VS strike deal Empty
PostSubject: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18320/directv-and-versus-strike-deal-wecufc-events-returning-to-satellite-providers-lineup.mma
After more than a half-year blackout, the Versus channel is returning to DirecTV.

DirecTV and Comcast, owner of the all-sports Versus channel, today made the announcement stating, "Versus will return to the same DirecTV programming packages it was in at the end of August 2009."
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:16 pm

I got dish lol!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm

bout time...not that it ever mattered to me as i don't have DirecTV but this should help WEC.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:11 pm

bout freaking time. I have Directv and it sucked, though I have a good fall back plan down the street. Missed a couple Devils games along the way as well. They actually play on VS's tonight, and there it is.

And I would not have known if not for this post, Word up OU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 pm

captain organic wrote:
bout freaking time. I have Directv and it sucked, though I have a good fall back plan down the street. Missed a couple Devils games along the way as well. They actually play on VS's tonight, and there it is.

no prob
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

no prob

And NJ won the game, in the prudential Center, which is the Site of UFC 111, which was advertised heavily during the game.

Do we think Vs airing UFC ppv commercials was part of the UFC-WEC-VS TV deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV and VS strike deal   DirecTV and VS strike deal Empty

Back to top Go down

DirecTV and VS strike deal
Page 1 of 1