Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jim Lampley Bang

Go down 
+3
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Deserves its own thread
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

bang bang big bang

god lampley is pathetic know
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah that was so stupid. Bang is called for when you punch a person hard, not jab their arms. I liked the black dude that was commentating. He sounded familiar and liked to argue alot. I was thinking it was Don King? Anyone know who it was?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Manny Steward. While I respect him he also says a ton of stupid shit. He thinks he has every fight figured out halfway through the 1st round
Back to top Go down

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm

LMAO how the hell did Max resist slapping Lampley ??
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Yo that was the most exciting part of the whole card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

It's almost like Jim is imagining Manny banging him for behind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Jim knows "yo the ppv buying audiance is nodding off and starting to get distracted by their cellphones and conversation in the kitchen during beer trips, I better do something"
Back to top Go down

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Jim knows "yo the ppv buying audiance is nodding off and starting to get distracted by their cellphones and conversation in the kitchen during beer trips, I better do something"

No Jim was just being himself. He use to have orgasms over Cotto landing a jab.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:10 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Yeah that was so stupid. Bang is called for when you punch a person hard, not jab their arms. I liked the black dude that was commentating. He sounded familiar and liked to argue alot. I was thinking it was Don King? Anyone know who it was?

emanuel Steward

someone that actually knows boxing

met him and talked to him before he is a GREAT MAN

he normally bites his tongue when Lampley and Kellerman are being dumb asses but on the replay i watched he kind of shut Lampkley up at one point

will never forget Cotto vs Margarito while Lampley and Kellerman are jacking off to Cotto Steward is trying to tell them what is actually happening
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:11 pm

OH MY GOD COTTO JUST FARTED ON ME IT WAS SPECTACULAR

- Jim Lampley
Back to top Go down

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 pm

" And a Gargantuan left jab from Miguel , that made my molars vibrate "

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Steward also pulls shit out of his ass all the time. Like I said he thinks he knows the way every fight is going to play out halfway through the first round which leads to plenty of stupid comments
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Jim corrects him just as much if not more.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:26 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Steward also pulls shit out of his ass all the time. Like I said he thinks he knows the way every fight is going to play out halfway through the first round which leads to plenty of stupid comments

while this is true

the moments when heis right like the Cotto Margarito fight are always great, I like and respect Manny alot

the big knock on alot of trainers is they dont train the guys you never heard of, just the big names (McGirt for example), when I talked to Steward he was cronering a 4-0 kid out of Detroit fighting on an undercard in Grand Prairie man knows the sport better than anyone else on the broadcast when he is in front of a microphone IMO
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Jim corrects him just as much if not more.

gotta disagree Lampleys credibility went down the drain about 4 years ago
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 pm

The fight and Lamps were both embarrassing... I won't do another boxing PPV short of PBF v. Pac!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Wasn't Pac's fault he was too good and too fast for a top flight WW.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Problem is Clottey is not a guy I'd pay $50 to see get his ass kicked. And in the boxing ppv model that is all that I'd be paying for.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Clottey never even attempted to show in the fight. Pac had much less to do with how ugly this fight was than Clottey did. Dude should be embarrassed as hell, offer to refund his purse so the viewers and spectators that paid could gat at least half of their money back and he should promptly retire. Yes, we all knew that he would get beat, but we didn't pay to see someone go Kalib Starnes out there, and that's really what he did...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Ya, but Pacman's face is pretty fucked up, and Clottey landed cleanly many times in the fight. I think what he did was just over shadowed by 100 blocked punches in each round.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 am

I just wanted him to stop saying bang, I was like please Jim say something else, no he said it again, did we ever get an official count on how many there were, I have to say about 20, and Max Kellerman get some balls and tell Jim to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jim Lampley Bang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Lampley Bang   Jim Lampley Bang Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Lampley Bang
Page 1 of 1