Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In case you forgot.

Go down 
+3
Cu Bu
acccardinal12
Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

In case you forgot. Empty
PostSubject: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

UFC Primetime: GSP vs Hardy is on tonight at 10 ET.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Is Primetime the UFC's version of 24/7 ?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah but the CARDS are on at 9pm. Why do you do this to me Aliens and God. It isn't fair that I have no idea how to work my picture in picture! Hope I can catch a replay of it sometime before the fight. Good looking out Ninjason!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm

dvr you old fool
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Don't have DVR with insight cable. I miss my Dish Network I had years back when that came out.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 pm

oh my bad I would have sent you a tivo since you named your daughter in honour of my greatness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Yes.

Nice I'll look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Very good first episode. Ending was awesome.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 am

It makes me like Hardy even more. GSP lacks personality.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 am

who the fuck did Hardy go to train with I missed it
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am

Who cares about GSP's personality. He is easily one of the most intense trained fighter ever. That weight lighting routine was awesome and he just keeps getting better. I can't wait til he gets to 185.

The only fult I see with GSP is not working with an elite level boxer type. I'm just not sold on Nurse.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Team roughouse or something like that. It didn't look comparable to GSP or some the guys at Jackson, Extreme Couture, or even Wand's trip to Cali before the Bisping fight.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Serra...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Serra...

ahhh nice

I literally watched it twice and missed the dam part both times were he walked in a d hugged him tight that Serras working wtih him
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Who cares about GSP's personality. He is easily one of the most intense trained fighter ever. That weight lighting routine was awesome and he just keeps getting better. I can't wait til he gets to 185.

The only fult I see with GSP is not working with an elite level boxer type. I'm just not sold on Nurse.

Well I personally like to root for fighters with personality. YOU may not care about personalities, but i think you are one of the few. I just find him to be very robotic. He is a great athlete no doubt....but boring.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 am

muayjitsu wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Well I personally like to root for fighters with personality. YOU may not care about personalities, but i think you are one of the few. I just find him to be very robotic. He is a great athlete no doubt....but boring.

He's not boring the the cage. I'm not even a GSP fan, but how can you not respect and appreciate the greatness of GSP.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

I appreciate his skills but I am not a fan due to lack of personality thats all. Oh and I am not a fan of some of his nuthugging fans like Hardy said lol. His last 2 fights were boring by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

Whats his personality have to do with the fact that he's a freak of an athlete and has a dedication like few others do to the sport? Matt Hughes is a major asshole but that doesn't take away from the fact that he was one of the most dominant champions in UFC history. It's what they do in the octagon that matters most. Just look at War Machine...
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

I said he is a great athlete LUDO but you may not be able to read certain words. The only thing his personality has to do with is that it make me not be a fan of his. Thats all. It takes nothing away from the fact that he has dominated his division or that he will crush Hardy. Just makes me not root for him.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

Don't turn it into a personal thing, Muay. I asked a question is all. You tend to either stray from your own point and or fail to make yourself clear sometimes. That is probably why people misunderstand what you were saying in the first place.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

What people. Only you man. You were the one that was quick to criticize my post when I never said anything negative about GSP's skills, legacy, or talent. Just his personality.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 am

Again, the whole not making yourself clear kind of came into play. Obviously I'm not the only one that misunderstood the point you were trying to make since I wasn't the first one to respond or question what all it encompassed. So if your done crying we can talk about MMA again.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 am

So pretty much you went with farmer who didn't read my post correctly. Ok I understand now. We can move on.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 am

How is "he is a great athlete no doubt....But boring" making your point that his personality is the thing your not a fan of? Especially after saying he's robotic. Could have meant you thought he looked stiff in the cage, or you didn't like the way his voice is very monotone. See what I'm saying?

Instead of saying people can't read correctly, just type it out right the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you forgot.   In case you forgot. Empty

Back to top Go down

In case you forgot.
Page 1 of 1