Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life is not fair some days.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Life is not fair some days. Empty
PostSubject: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

The teacher at the school I am going too brought in some snacks today for us. Popcorn, cashews, peanuts, and pistachios. I love all that stuff and can't eat it because of the diverticulitis. I got home a little while ago and there was a fresh Blackberry Cobbler still hot on top of the stove. Guess who can't eat any?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
The teacher at the school I am going too brought in some snacks today for us. Popcorn, cashews, peanuts, and pistachios. I love all that stuff and can't eat it because of the diverticulitis. I got home a little while ago and there was a fresh Blackberry Cobbler still hot on top of the stove. Guess who can't eat any?

Well...you can have a nice big bowl of...wait...no you cant

well...you can have a big plate of...oh no you cant have that either...

Damn dude lol!

Im just messin with ya dude...im sure there are some things you can still snack on though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Yo maybe if I make jokes at no regret if I say HAHAH JUST MESSIN BRO and use some fruity icons he won't take it the wrong way anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 am

NoRegret wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Well...you can have a nice big bowl of...wait...no you cant

well...you can have a big plate of...oh no you cant have that either...

Damn dude lol!

Im just messin with ya dude...im sure there are some things you can still snack on though.

Yeah but I was left out of snack time. I told the teacher I had it when she offered again and she felt bad. I didn't mean to make her feel bad and was respectful about it. Hope she doesn't bring in a fiber bar lol. I said I wasn't hungry and ate a big breakfast. I had a chocolate muscle milk and that was it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 am

muscle milk gives me mud but
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
muscle milk gives me mud but

I didn't see this until just now. Guess who had mud butt this morning. I wiped atleast 10 times. Picture me rollin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is not fair some days.   Life is not fair some days. Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is not fair some days.
Page 1 of 1