Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.

Go down 
+8
ram_escandon
acccardinal12
LTFG
ohiovol62
NoRegret
captain organic
bobbitt15
SOKO
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am

best shit I have seen in a while. dont fuck with the old school homie
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am

That was awesome
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

that black dude just made that white dude's day.

classic.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya but the tramp taping it stole his bag.

Oh well, worth it.

That chick was egging the brotha on the whole time. Oops.

"it's leaking" and it sure was.

Old dude was big, brotha was dumb.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

someone get this dude tampon
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm

That video was funny as hell. And after the white guy was out of his hearing distance at the end of the video he goes on to say "that nigga is lucky i didnt get off this bus" and how he was going to "kill that nigga if he seen him" LOL

typical
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Old man winter has some striking skills! Old man vs Walker! Make it happen Coker
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm

NoRegret wrote:
That video was funny as hell. And after the white guy was out of his hearing distance at the end of the video he goes on to say "that nigga is lucky i didnt get off this bus" and how he was going to "kill that nigga if he seen him" LOL

typical

Hmmmm, must have missed that Regret. Is there an extended version, cuz all I heard is the kid saying "Next time, I'll fuck you up" as the old guy walked away... Now that is typical...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Typical black guy thinks his persona of an eighties eazy e wannabe will scare a white guy. Loved it!
That made him so much tougher when he said "It's evidence!" like that's the reason I'm bleeding. Idiot
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir, BJ Penn, Wandy, Matt Serra

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

typical

Hmmmm, must have missed that Regret. Is there an extended version, cuz all I heard is the kid saying "Next time, I'll fuck you up" as the old guy walked away... Now that is typical...

We all saw the same vid. At around 3:09 he starts saying, "I'ma kill dat Nigga."
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That resembles three or four fights ive been in, except I'm not old, I am the same size or smaller than the black dude who is attacking me, and in two of them I used a crowbar/baseball bat. Them brothas was also leakin.

Oh, I never said "Im not prejudice" either. Wink

I think you're full of shit and a coward for even saying you used a crowbar or baseball bat. You're delusional if you think that the people on this board think you're tuff for saying that.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the vid.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 pm

I love how this little black punk is starting the shit the whole time, even throws the first punch, then gets fucked up by this old guy defending himself, and the black women on the bus are like, what the fuck, OMG.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I love how this little black punk is starting the shit the whole time, even throws the first punch, then gets fucked up by this old guy defending himself, and the black women on the bus are like, what the fuck, OMG.
Makes you sick doesn't it. Then she steals his bag on top of it.
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

Yeah, like LA said, it's especially funny cause the black guy got what was coming to him, but I was wondering, how did the argument start? At the beginning of the vid, you hear the old man ask the black guy how much he would charge to spit shine his shoes. So, was the white guy being an ass at the beginning? If only they'd gotten five seconds more into the beginning of the video.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am

LOL greatest shit ever that shit just made my day thanks wolf I'm gonna be talking about this video here at work all day. Them bitches were like " fuck him up, fuck him up........OH SHIT call an ambulance! call an ambulance! we can sue!" LOL dumb fucks
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 pm

ram_escandon wrote:
So, was the white guy being an ass at the beginning? If only they'd gotten five seconds more into the beginning of the video.

What makes you say that? It seemed pretty obvious to me that the old man misunderstood something the black guy said to him. It was def obvious that the old guy was trying to explain that he misunderstood him and then the guy started to act hard and threaten the old man and the old man even moved to the front of the bus at first which I would have never done.

My guess is that black guy wouldn't have done or said shit if those girls weren't there
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Funny vid. Old doesn't necessarily negate big. Little twerp got taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm

lol he let that old man land some ugly ass punches. Can't anyone throw a straight punch?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm

NoRegret wrote:

typical

Sorry Regret, I thought you meant the old guy was saying that to or about the kid... My bad...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:31 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
lol he let that old man land some ugly ass punches. Can't anyone throw a straight punch?

Yeah, they were a bit awkward to say the least... But how often you see a 67 year old throw down? I mean, it's just awesome to see it even if it was ugly as hell, especially considering who/what was at the receiving end and how much damage he took. Classic. I'm just kind of disappointed an old lady didn't come running back from the front to go upside the head of the girl screaming, "Say it again, turkey... Beat that white ass"...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Ugly yet effective, right off the bat old guy connects solid, he really fucks that punk up.

I love how he holds him by his collar at the end and says like "You shouldn't have fucked with me!"
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Hol e shit. Doesn't take long for the meme artisans to get at it.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 pm

I thought it was funny as hell listenting to Rogan reference this during the 110 card... Joe loves him some Youtube apparently...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't think I heard a word of joe or goldie saturday. * loud fools watching fights. Didn't even notice joe said it. I wonder what alias he uses to post in MMA threads because he seems like the kind of guy who would go for 300 posts a day no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.   Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wannabe Gangster ktfo'd by an old man.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next