Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reputations...

Go down 
+7
GolbeZ
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
Bigs03
OU
boomer sooner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Reputations... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
My rep says I'm #1! I just voted the other day and hooked GobleZ up for finding me a movie. I will now do what should be done the honest way and vote for the best poster since I have been back on here this week. May surprise you all but the guy I vote for is...........Wolfgang Von Spaz! He has had legit posts and made me laugh alot also. (Even if he is an evil man!) PS I already want to gag over this Tiger is gonna talk crap. I don't need his apology. Do you?

Yes, he should apologize for being dumb enough to get married when he can mow down all the trim he wants. This is what makes Derek Jeter so much smarter then Tiger and A-Rod. The guy went to Standford for fucks sake. He should be smarter then this.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 am

Bigs03 wrote:
boomer sooner wrote:
I care so much about the rep thing that I only noticed it now.

I was just curious about how it works and made an innocent post, in heaven-forbid, the wrong forum. The forum cops quickly busted me, I'm guessing it was the guy congratulating me for finding the right place to post such things. A simple answer and it's over with, but instead I get an MMA board etiquette lesson. I obviously annoyed someone with the post -- that's probably taking yourself too seriously.

Quit being such a crybaby dude, I was sincerely saying I was glad you found the right forum to make that post. Ultimately, I should've just moved your original post to this forum but I deleted it without much thought so that was my mistake. If you're going to be so abrasive you can expect to have a lot of confrontation around here.

It's not a case of taking myself too seriously, instead it's a matter of keeping the boards clean and uniform. There are a lot of people who put a lot of time into this board's success and it's a place where people can come and discuss the sport we love. Just because you're a relative noob doesn't mean anyone thinks less of you but obviously people have been giving you negatives because you are abrasive. You're the one taking yourself too seriously. I wasn't annoyed with the post. It's not like I said anything negative in my original post about deleting the one in the MMA forum, nor was I giving you an etiquette lesson. Maybe you need one, though.

Your response made it obvious to me that you were the one that deleted my initial post, which I was annoyed to find missing the next day. Forgive me if I wasn't interested in hearing a congrats from you.

Several people read my post that day, but didn't delete it [not to say that they probably weren't annoyed] -- you did. That's more abrasive in my mind than my smart-Alec comment, not to mention being a little too serious, but I'm tired of going there. It's just back-and-forth jabber that now has me being a cry-baby and tough-talked about how maybe I need an etiquette lesson. Your last line reads like text out of a Steven Seagal movie.

I'm normally laid back, but I guess I've never been one to shy away from speaking my mind. I am guessing that my rep is rough also because I say some pretty out-landish things too. One shot I'm proud to call though was making Lyoto Machida, after he beat Sokoudjou and Ortiz, and Jackson lost to Forrest, my #1 LHW. Did I ever get burned on the ESPN board for that. If they had reps, mine would have been -100.

That's cool that you're passionate about this board and like being a traffic cop of sorts. It's a really good board and maybe it's because of interested citizens like you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

yo who is it that negs me every day. There is someone who every day negs me one point on older posts that no one sees. Occassionally when I bash someone youll see some negs but usually my score mysteriously drops.

Not that I care, but I just want the weiner to take credit for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
yo who is it that negs me every day. There is someone who every day negs me one point on older posts that no one sees. Occassionally when I bash someone youll see some negs but usually my score mysteriously drops.

Not that I care, but I just want the weiner to take credit for it.

Can guest vote on reps or do you have to be a member? J/W since I see guest logged in all the time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I haven't negged anyone. I voted for GobleZ a few times and Wolf yesterday 3 times. I think it is childish in a way anywho. Don't see the point in doing that unless a troll shows up dogging MMA. (negative votes)
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm

There sure seems to be a rash of neggers on this board lately.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
There sure seems to be a rash of neggers on this board lately.

maybe I'm just noticing more but there seems to be more voting period. More negative then positive though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 pm

lol i started the day with 8 points now I have five, and I haven't been neg'd in any of the threads Ive seen today that anyone has posted in as far as I know.

I don't give a shit about reputations but I want the little passive aggressive faggot who has been doing this to show himself.

Any votes on who it is?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 pm

DHN?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 pm

dhn doesn't use this site does he?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm

No idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reputations...   Reputations... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reputations...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: