Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randy Couture Workout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Randy Couture Workout Empty
PostSubject: Randy Couture Workout   Randy Couture Workout EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

http://buildingbodies.ca/randy-couture-workout-for-mma-conditioning/

I was deciding what to do for a workout today and came across this old video. I'm going to test it out. I have a grappling tourney in a few weeks and need to keep getting stronger and in better shape. Anyone else have any other good workouts? For weight lifting I usually rotate days and just work upper, lower, then an easy day for arms then do my normal 2-3 days of grappling and technique stuff.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Randy Couture Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Couture Workout   Randy Couture Workout EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Here is another workout I'm going to try Sunday or Tuesday (depending on how I feel).

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235532-arizona-state/200195-asu-insane-plate-workout
Back to top Go down

Randy Couture Workout
Page 1 of 1