Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your nickname?

Go down 
+12
LTFG
ohiovol62
Cu Bu
NoRegret
CainVelasquezFan
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
Bigs03
franklinfan2
OU
LA
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

What's your nickname? Empty
PostSubject: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 pm

All this talk about nicknames, so I was thinking, what is your nickname or names?

One of my nicknames that I've had forever, even with different people coming up with it, is "Skillz"

A couple of my friends nicknames are "The Cheese", "Juicy", "Smalls", "TOmoney", "Trink Daddy", "Jewy"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm

My dad use to call be "Bebop" when I was really young. Got the nickname "Squeaky" when I was playing baseball(I was always a small kid). No nicknames anymore but those were the two growing up.
Got a friend we call "Blaze", one called "Cheese"
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm

I don't really have a nickname but my wife seems to call me ass hole a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

My nickname is Bigs. My friends and I basically called each other by the first initial of our name and add an "igs" to the end. My name is Bruce, therefore I am Bigs. Had a friend named Matt, he was Migs, J.J. was Jigs or Jigga, Randall was Rigs or Riggety, and so on.

Kinda silly but whatever, it was like our own little language.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:

That must be the nickname your wife has for everyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

My name is Chase .. and one of my best friends from high school started calling me (I dunno how to spell it but the way it would be Pronounced would be) shaw-zae / chazzae

anyway, it didnt take long for everyone to start calling me that in school .. I dont hear it anymore unless I happen to run into somebody from high school ... but it got to the point where I would respond to it if I heard it

Not really a nickname i guess.. I wasnt called The Praying Mantis or some shit .. more like a way you pronounce my name in French or something I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Thunder Shaft... I'm not really sure what it means. My fiancee calls me it. Anyone know what it means?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Jhubbs...name came from a sparsely used white bench player for Cincinnati's basketball team back in the 90s. I would always fuck around and act like he was going to be the pivotal player in the game that night so eventually my friends starting calling me this and its stuck for a long ass time
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Juan-O is wat all my friends call me.. my family calls me Nano and i've had that nickname since i was 2.. then girls nicknamed me Pano

my friends nicknames are..Turbo,D Love, Millertime,Chaddy,Slim, P-Dub and Javiso are some of the ones i remember
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Says "pee wee" ^^^
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

I didnt really have an original nickname, people just called me by my last name for the most part.

Some of my friends nicknames were D.G., Tater, C-MO, Garb, Skib, Dreads, Sohoy, Hitch, Ban Ban, Burnsy, Leonidas, Meatball, Sausage Patty, Swamp Ass, and Cat Piss were just a few of them lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Golb is now the "Praying Mantis "
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Come to think of it, we had some pretty cruel nicknames for people back in high school lol.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 am

as a child the elders called me scotty boo.. Not good when your a lil tike trying to make it.

highschool was bam bam later count crackula,cracka lacka or cracka. Now I am old enough to be called my given name but the wife calls me Cu Bua which means big dick in viet. I dont know if she means i am a big dick or have one but i dont loose sleep
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Golb is now the "Praying Mantis "

haha
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 am

ima call golb praying mantis..good call La
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Mine is "Shake n Bake" or "Bake" for short becasue my last name is Baker and I was the point gaurd on my highschool team. Sadly the name stuck. Guess thats what I get, got a buddy that looks like Jim Carey so we named him Lloyd after the character in Dumb and Dumber. His Mom and Dad call him Lloyd to this day. lol
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:06 pm

None as a child... Been called "Silly Bastard" by my wife for the better part of 20 years. About as close to a nick as I've come I suppose...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm

sokooool was what the ladies called me in highscool. whatever drops the panties so it worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 pm

lol wolf that fits your personality (70's show)
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Mine is "Shake n Bake" or "Bake" for short becasue my last name is Baker and I was the point gaurd on my highschool team. Sadly the name stuck. Guess thats what I get, got a buddy that looks like Jim Carey so we named him Lloyd after the character in Dumb and Dumber. His Mom and Dad call him Lloyd to this day. lol

One of my good friend's last name is Baker .. but she was called cookie
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Evil Lolin, Lolin pop, Lowlin, Pop, Ebol. Would take too long to tell you how me and my buddies in middle school had our own secret language. That is where it started and it has stuck all of these years. Most just call me "Evil". Haven't been evil and I have always been one of the more level headed nice guys out of the bunch. Not sure why it stuck?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm

My techonlogy teacher started calling me Oggy because my last name is Ogden and he made up nicknames for alot of people, mine stuck though. My friends call me oggy, oggs, og, O dub, O dubble G (battle rap name). My best friends name is Tabare but everyone calls him Tabz and i call him T-Money. Others are Whit, Caboob, Fire fighter Gary, Cheech, K-Dubs.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 pm

J.B. , JBird, sweet dick willy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname?   What's your nickname? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your nickname?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next