Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)

Go down 
+8
LA
Cu Bu
ohiovol62
Farmer1906
franklinfan2
NoRegret
Bigs03
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm

oh yeah i forgot sporting events but i only been to a few spurs games a dallas cowboys game, orioles game, and last but not least the UFC in dallas was awesome loved the fight in the crowd lol and that drunk chick that would not stop dancing all night and looked horrible doing it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Jumped off a cliff and almost died. When I realized how lucky I was I grabbed a virgin shark and fucked the shit out of it. (Michael Buffer video taped it)

win, rec'd. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Jumped off a cliff and almost died. When I realized how lucky I was I grabbed a virgin shark and fucked the shit out of it. (Michael Buffer video taped it)

ding ding ding !

we have a winner
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Bagged a peak in Montana this past August. Had to pass through some treachorous snow fields to do so. I forget the name of the mountain, 10k feet or so in elevation,(though we only climbed 2k or there abouts). Strictly hiking though, not mt climbing.

Also on that same trip, me and my lady climbed a brutally steep hill, 3000' in about 2.5 miles, did not make the peaks, but made it to what was the most beautiful place ive ever seen, a huge glacial lake, that waterfalled into another lake, wich waterfalled way down into another lake, all of which was surrounded by huge snow covered peaks.

Between the two I was totally exhausted, my knee was killing me. But it was great.

Anytime Im boarding in a snow storm is a highlight for me. Jackson Hole WY, Snowbird Ut, and Jay Peak Vt, have been some of my best moments. Have recently begun riding in the glades which when snowing is also a great experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2