Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley

Go down 
+5
redvexx8
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
GolbeZ
Ninja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley Empty
PostSubject: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 am

god he is an idiot..
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 am

lol hes a big funny oaf
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 am

lol at the pro wrestling style promo.

Sims is going to get his ass whooped.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 am

I actually think Ambriz or the other guy would have put up a better fight against Lashley. Sims looked like he had never trained a day in his life when he was on TUF. But on paper he looks better. This one will be over quick.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

I watched MMA live today and laughed my ass off when Rashad said that Wes has actually gotten worse over the years
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:07 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I watched MMA live today and laughed my ass off when Rashad said that Wes has actually gotten worse over the years

He has man all those guys from hammer house are bad reps for the sport IMO. Seems like all they did was lift and wrestle and refuse to evolve their game. Coleman at however old he is just now realized that he needed to do something else. Better late than never I guess.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 pm

ha, that was pretty funny. and I think he gets his ass kicked.

But another of the SF critiques of mine has come up once again. Setting up these matchups so late that the opponent has 1-2 weeks to train. It has been a common theme.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 pm

captain organic wrote:
ha, that was pretty funny. and I think he gets his ass kicked.

But another of the SF critiques of mine has come up once again. Setting up these matchups so late that the opponent has 1-2 weeks to train. It has been a common theme.

I don't buy his BS about training. Fighters got to be in shape year round these days. Besides like his ass would have trained right anyway. I can't believe my x-trainer bragged about training with and knowing this guy. When Coleman lost to Shogun when Coleman came back all I heard about was how pissed Simms was that Coleman was telling everybody that he didn't train with professionals for that fight hahaha he was training with Simms lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Lashley should win this easily with some GnP, if by some chance Sims does win, Lashley should give up fighting immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

If Wes pulls off the Hogan Leg Drop on Lashley that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley   Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley Empty

Back to top Go down

Wes Sims on his match with Bobby Lashley
Page 1 of 1