Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101

Go down 
+3
The Great One
OU
Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 Empty
PostSubject: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

That is good news, I think he is the most deserving over both Frankie and Gray. I'm rooting for Kenny even more now just to see that rematch. I think Diego will also give BJ problems if BJ gets by Kenny.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 pm

What I ment was. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

I'd like to see Diego face either guy...both would be exciting fights.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm

WOW... So Diego gets an extra couple of months to rest his bruised fists while in wait. A disadvantage to Kenny should he win, having less time to repair his torn up joints... A disadvantage to Diego should BJ win since BJ will want 8 months off leaving Diego inactive for an awfully long time.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Perfect! Can't wait to see it. He is definitely deserving unless u ask some of the douches on espn right now
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am

I think Diego will have trouble with either one his major advantage here is size.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 am

I think Diego beats KenFlo again in a similar fashion.

But a Diego-Penn fight just might be epic. I think eventually Diego's pace catches up with BJ and we have ourselves a new champ who proceeds to lose it to someone like Maynard because of their wrestling ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101   Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diego Sanchez will challenge for the lightweight title next after UFC 101
Page 1 of 1