Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applying the Triangle

Go down 
+9
captain organic
ohiovol62
SOKO
LA
LTFG
chorky777
Bigs03
NoRegret
Birdofthad
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Applying the Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Maybe some of yall have seen this on the ESPN message board, but if you havent, here is the funniest post I have ever read, I have put the LMFAO moments in bold

Applying the Triangle
jkdandforrestfan Post #1: Jan 18, 11:52 am Quote | Report Violation
Total Posts: 115
Hey guys! I have not posted here in ages. Ive been busy practicing to become a UFC fighter, but at wrestling practice it seems I have been meet with a technique which I have never seen before.

Right before wrestling practice today, my coach was showing a pin in my guard (i know its a little weird for wrestling but after my takedowns i scramble and have recently been ending up in guard). after he showed the move I jokingly put in a deep triangle, but didnt squeeze very hard.

he felt the triangle and proceeded to press his finger very hard onto the area between my front and back (gooch). As soon as he did this I gasped for air (weird reaction, but apprently this is common) and i released the triangle.

Is this illegal in mma? in grappling? its not technically a groin shot, it hurts like hell, and i dont care who you are, you are not holding onto that triangle when that is done to you.

Is there any way to defend against this? why isnt it utilized?

thought you guys could use a laugh
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm

hahaha

Hey guys is there anyway to defend myself from being raped (literally) by my sparring coach? lmao
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

hhahahah I know

I advised hi to do a background check on ol coach

also I guess he should fart on his fucking hand if he tries that one again

I also like how he says he didnt have the triangle tight yet coach is here working his gooch over

some people said if coach wants to start in north to south get the fuck outta there hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

he isnt helping changing some peoples perception that MMA is gay
haha

I have been training to become a UFC fighter but cant get past the gooch death lock , any advice?

hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Maybe some of yall have seen this on the ESPN message board, but if you havent, here is the funniest post I have ever read, I have put the LMFAO moments in bold

Applying the Triangle
Hey guys! I have not posted here in ages. Ive been busy practicing to become a bitch boy, but at gay sex practice it seems I have been meet with a technique which I have never seen before.

Right before gay sex practice today, my coach was showing his balls in my guard (i know its a little weird for gay sex but after doggystyle i scramble and have recently been ending up in guard). after he showed the move I jokingly put in a finger, but didnt squeeze very hard.

he felt the finger and proceeded to press his schlong very hard into the area between my left and right (asscheeks). As soon as he did this I gasped for air (weird reaction, but apprently this is common) and i released a scream.

Is this illegal in Arkansas? in the U.S.? its not technically a raping, it hurts like hell, and i dont care who you are, you are not holding onto that gasp of air when that is done to you.

FFY
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm

waht FFY mean
I aint hip with the lingo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 pm

This is very similar to the Sandusky Taint Grab. A move so devastating that it should have its own convention at Geneva.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sandusky+taint+grab
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm

LOL... Don't know what you youngster's call it (Gooching?), but back in the day it was called, "The Shocker". Some were very skilled at delivering their version of a unitard impeded Dr. Jelly Finger when they knew the ref was out of position to see it... And at that time all you could do is yell at the ref what your opponent was doing. It was common enough that all you had to do was yell, "shocker" to get the ref's attention to look southward. I had one guy hit me with it twice in about 20 seconds. He finished the round eating an elbow in the mouth as I was spinning for position... Unintentional of course.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm

OMG I forgot what we used to call that, not gooching or the shocker.

And the guy who posted that was an entertaining troll back on ESPN
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

He is a troll just like his thread he re posted about how to eat vegetables to build muscle but he couldnt get them down. The shocker these days is two in the pink and one in the stink. For ladies only they love it.Applying the Triangle Shocker
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Uh, you should tell the kid to call the police. Pretty sure thats molestation. What will we see next? Watch someone tickle someone to the point where they tap?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

still want to know what FFY means?

ya shocker in my neck of the woods is 2 in he pink 1 in the stink
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Wow, they took a crude wrestling tactic from the 70's and 80's and made it a crude sex term... Damn, I am old
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Fixed For You
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Fixed For You

And yes, here in Houston the shocker is two in the pink and 1 in the stink also.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Applying the Triangle
Hey guys! I have not posted here in ages. Ive been busy practicing to become a bitch boy, but at gay sex practice it seems I have been meet with a technique which I have never seen before.

Right before gay sex practice today, my coach was showing his balls in my guard (i know its a little weird for gay sex but after doggystyle i scramble and have recently been ending up in guard). after he showed the move I jokingly put in a finger, but didnt squeeze very hard.

he felt the finger and proceeded to press his schlong very hard into the area between my left and right (asscheeks). As soon as he did this I gasped for air (weird reaction, but apprently this is common) and i released a scream.

Is this illegal in Arkansas? in the U.S.? its not technically a raping, it hurts like hell, and i dont care who you are, you are not holding onto that gasp of air when that is done to you.

FFY

Hahhahahahahaa Im a fucking moron, I just thought you quoted what I posted and didnt read it, just did and I have to agree, you did fix it hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

The ole "checking of the oil" technique.

But for obvious reasons, this is different then 2 in the pink, one in the stink.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

captain organic wrote:
The ole "checking of the oil" technique.

But for obvious reasons, this is different then 2 in the pink, one in the stink.

Now if there is an oil spill well... that's just a mess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

That wasn't his finger.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 pm

hahahah good one ninja, he just thought it , no wait, he was just hoping it was the finger
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

I figured out who the goocher was, he is a Espn message boarder as well
this guy is serious

https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/ZainGFY123/hfm3.jpg

ahahahhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

HAHAHAHAH holy shit thats the guy that got gooched, not lying, hahahah

I dont blame the coach anymore hahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
HAHAHAHAH holy shit thats the guy that got gooched, not lying, hahahah

I dont blame the coach anymore hahahahahahah

The guy is a class A troll buddy. He is just making shit up just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm

on espn he was saying he would "wreak me" if we met

I said to bad I now your weakness gooch boy hahahahhahaha

he is saying Brock is Pound For Pound number 1

I see what you mean about being a troll
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
on espn he was saying he would "wreak me" if we met

I said to bad I now your weakness gooch boy hahahahhahaha

he is saying Brock is Pound For Pound number 1

I see what you mean about being a troll

Try digging up some of his past threads. He says the same shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying the Triangle   Applying the Triangle Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying the Triangle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next