Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roll Call

Go down 
+16
Bigs03
Wolfgangsta
BigBertha
Fu Manchu
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
Ziggy116
oggy420
joehorseface
josh200612
OU
The Great One
bobbitt15
franklinfan2
NoRegret
Cu Bu
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 am

Just a little bit of info anything from what you do for a living to your favorite fighter. Just trying to gauge the dynamics of this group.

If you changed your name from the switch include that

Me I grew up a poor black boy .....oh crap wait a second thats off a movie,

I am a pasty cracka.

I am 34 married and have a 5 month old.

I like to travel and have been through europe,asia and visited brazil.

favorite place Maui

I own a business,day trade and personal train atheletes and fatties. I have to stay diversified in this ever changing economy.

for fun i hang with the fam, and train MMA some with my friends who fight

oh and i play undisputed and kick Cains Valesquez fans asss all over the place lol

Last edited by Cu Bua on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 am

I am also white lol

I'm 19 years old, living in a small suburb in Ohio with a few roomates.

goin to college for physical therapy assisting.

love pretty much any sport other than Nascar and a few others

I also love traveling, but the only country besides the USA that I have been to is Canada which was awesome.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

Ok let's see.

I'm about as pasty as they get.

I'm 37, married with a 2 year old girl. Cubua, congrats on the baby, you are in for a rollercoaster ride!

I'm back in school part time cuz my career doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I got into running/exercise cuz you kinda have to if you are in your late 30's and you like to eat. I also play golf whenever I can. I want to get back into playing basketball but can't seem to find the time.

I used to be heavily into fantasty like Ultima Online, Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons. But my wife made me grow up. I still buy the Magic cards behind her back on occasion.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 am

I'm 19 (turning 20 in a few weeks) going to the University of Cincinnati studying computer science

Play a lot of basketball and work out quite a bit

Want to backpack through Europe in the near future. Haven't had much traveling experience

Huge college football/basketball fan...NFL/NBA/MLB too but the college ones rank first for me
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am

Yet another whiteeyyyy!!!
<<<<<

Other than that, I'm 20 years old...roomates with NoRegret and a couple other people.

Dating the most wonderful woman ever...been goin on almost two years now.

Very competitive...you challenge me to anything and I will take it seriously and probably beat you lol!

Other than that, im a pretty chill guy that just loves to relax and have fun. And movies, music, and sports = my life
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 am

I made a thread an ESPN a little while back similar to this. Called "where are you from"
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?rls=Mixed%20Martial%20Arts&tid=4962731&lid=15

I'm 23, white. Live in a military town born and raised in Lawton/Ft.Sill, Oklahoma. Not married. My parents are not in the military but my Grandpa on both sides were, they both retired in Ft.Sill and that is why my family is here.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 am

im 24, black but i consider myself caramel. i live in a suburb 5 mins outside of columbus ohio. not married. i love to drink beer and play video games. i love all sports besides soccer i even like nascar lol. i just started working out with an mma trainer which im pretty fucking excited about.
Back to top Go down
joehorseface
joehorseface

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 am

I'm 30, white and live in Green bay,WI was married once but that ended up being a costly mistake. Love watching football college and pro and play alot of disc golf. I frame houses but who knows for how much longer with the way our economy is going.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 am

joehorseface wrote:
I'm 30, white and live in Green bay,WI was married once but that ended up being a costly mistake. Love watching football college and pro and play alot of disc golf. I frame houses but who knows for how much longer with the way our economy is going.

I heard the home buying market is heating up. I don't know if it is heating up for existing homes, new homes or both. But hopefully that is good news for you. I just bought an existing home about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
joehorseface
joehorseface

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 am

me to man otherwise my only other option is to win the powerball.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 am

I work at a computer all day, taking calls about people's broken fax and copy machines then creating service calls and giving them to technicians. I do a lot of paper work as well.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 pm

lets see im pretty white right now but im going to the jersey shore next week and then going down to west palm beach florida for a week after that to visit a friend. I sshould be a tan mother fucker after that. lol
let's see im 20 years old and attending pace college in ny. i live off campus with 1 roomate but people are always crashing here after parties.
I have no idea what i want to do in life. My current major is marketing but im bored with it. Right now i have a shitty job working at panera bread but hey i just got a raise and im making 10.50 an hour now! lol.
Right now im single. My last ex was a crazy bitch lol.
I train bjj 2 times a week. Thats all i can afford right now but i think im gonna start doing boxing and continue wrestling in september.
I love playing basketball, keeps me in shape, work out twice a week.
Im a huge jets fans. They are my favorite pro team. I like the yankees too. Hate the red-sox but not as much as i hate the Pats.
Mad
And i really want to go to Amsterdam Weed
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 pm

I'll continue the theme here...I'm also a white male. lol

28 y/o, married with two daughters...8 & 4, yeah I started pretty early. The nice part is the year I turn 40 they turn 21 & 17 so that works for me!

Some already know, but I'm a chef in Cedar Rapids, Iowa where I've always lived. I work at the country club that Zach Johnson grew up on for golf fans. Also am the chairman/event coordinator for a charity golf outing that benefits the leukemia lymphoma society which was Sunday.

Currently a student with a double major in Culinary Arts & Restaurant Management & plan to open my first place in the next 2 years.

As Oggy knows, I too am a huge Jets fan and love pretty much all sports except Nascar...I tried but can't do it. Also a concert junkie...I'll go see just about anybody
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Well lets see...i am a pasty white Canadian male.
And yes it is Cold up here, but no we dont all live in fucking igloos

I am 33 married with 3 yes i said 3 duaghters, 14, 12, and 7. So i started really early. But i had all my kids with the same woman, to keep things easy. LMAO

I have been in the states a few times, i go to Rochester alot for Work. I work for Xerox.

I good weekend for me includes my wife and kids going out, me staying home, in my boxers, a case of beer, a bag of weed and my xbox.
I live a pretty simple easy going life.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 pm

I dont know if you guys knew this but im NOT white... I'm mexicano! haha (BROWN PRIDE)and I live in Minot,North Dakota where I am attending Minot State University and have no current major set in place(was majoring in business)

Im 20 years old and live with 3 other roomates 2 blocks away from the college.. pretty fun living in a party house and having your only table in the joint being a beer pong table.

I have no kids.. and my girl is on the pill so I better not get that bitch pregnant!!! haha

What i do for fun is go to the gym and box, wrestle just train..love it I also party alot
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
White Belt
White Belt
Fu Manchu

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

31, white though I tan very easily. Single.

I'm currently working as an RN on an oncology/hospice unit, though we get a little bit of everything. Love my job, very good pay, lots of eye candy as far as co-workers.

Used to do a lot of jog, completed a marothon once. planning on during a short triathlon next year. Hike a lot along Lake Superior. Heading to London in September
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

27, white male,single, and from Tulsa, OK

I went into the Navy right after high school, so I have seen pretty much all of Europe and the Persian Gulf.

I am a student at Northeastern State University, graduate in December and I can't wait. Feels like my life has been on hold for the last 4 years. I work at an Indian smoke shop in the rich part of town.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 pm

damn at least 3 okies on board, and all from different parts of the state
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Married essentially

a seven year old stepson and a two year old girl

sales for a fortune 500 company

two vehicles

a dog

125 gallon tank

own my home
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 pm

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

I used to have that poster on my wall.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Love it Bigs...

Okay, most know my story but here goes anyway...

White (German, Welsh & Scot) - Old - Shaved melon - Company owner - Bend, Oregon - Married 19 years - 2 sons 10 & 13 - 2 dogs, pug and boxer - big boat, big truck, big house (A couple doors down from Randy Couture)... And no, I'm not over compensating...lol

I got a boxer too...fuckin awesome dogs
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

lol what is that from bigs?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Austin Powers
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am

oggy420 wrote:

Oggy, please tell me you've seen Austin Powers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll Call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next