Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your reaction?

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
SOKO
timthebim
MMAEYES
GDPofDRC
LTFG
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

What's your reaction? Empty
PostSubject: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Was thinking about this when the wife and I were shopping a couple of night ago and I caught a guy looking her up and down...

You're out in public and you notice a guy really checking out your wife/girlfriend while you're standing right there... Does it make you feel good to know your lady turns heads, or are you put off and make a comment because of how ignorant and disrespectful the prick's being? Gotta be honest, my wife is 3 years younger than I am, but still middle aged. It makes me feel pretty good to know when we are in public that she can still turn heads. Unless a guy is way over the top in his oggling, I tend to just grin at him, put my hand on her lower back, and move on.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I tend to just grin at him, put my hand on her lower back, and move on.

I usually do something like that. Occasionally someone needs to be told that they have a problem(being me Twisted Evil ) and not asked if they have a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I gotta admit, I'm one of those jealous types. I can't help it I guess I got issues. But when I see a guy CLEARLY checking my wife out I can't even talk I get so mad and I make a scene and get tossed out of where ever we are
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm

I either beat the dudes ass or he beats mine one or the other
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Depends on how stupid the other guys being about it. All men look but as long is it isnt a stare I guess I can get over it cause odds are Im lookin at there girl too lol.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:02 pm

nah if he does it for a sec or two just give him a nod like "sucks for you doesnt it" any longer than that I just ask them can I help you with something.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
nah if he does it for a sec or two just give him a nod like "sucks for you doesnt it" any longer than that I just ask them can I help you with something.

See I wish I could be like that and I really try too.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I just roll that kind of stuff off. I don't understand getting in a fight with someone because they are looking at your chick. Just seems so insecure to me. The day guys aren't looking at a girl I'm with is when I have a problem
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 pm

I smile whenever I see a man looking at my wife. My wife, on the other hand, gets insanely jealous if a woman looks at me.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:40 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
I smile whenever I see a man looking at my wife. My wife, on the other hand, gets insanely jealous if a woman looks at me.

LOL... Funny how that works, isn't it? I have a feeling many of us married guys have seen that more than once!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:42 pm

As long as there isn't any grabbing or comments from whoever is checking out my woman then I'll just make eye contact with them then hold my woman close. Now if there is anything more I have no problem with confrontations.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

LOL... Funny how that works, isn't it? I have a feeling many of us married guys have seen that more than once!

Yeah but when that happens my wife never gets mad at the other woman she gets mad at me like its my fault lol
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 pm

lol... Nothing like the green eyes of jealousy... Then the silent treatment like you somehow instigated it...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I usually dont have a problem with it unless I know the person that is doing the staring.

Like for example if its an ex of hers, or a kid I didnt like from school or a friend of mine. Any of the above for that will fuckin piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm

my wife is 7 yrs younger than me and hot, If someone looks fine i actually dont mind. If someone is eyefucking her then i make sure to make eye contact with them at minimum. If someone persisted in eyefucking I might be inclined to dick whip them into submission Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your reaction?   What's your reaction? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your reaction?
Page 1 of 1