Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout

Go down 
+2
timthebim
Primetyme199
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

"Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout Empty
PostSubject: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

You can officially cross legal issues off the list of things that may keep “Rampage” Jackson from returning to the UFC, at least for now. An Orange County judge struck down his felony conviction for evading police and - get this - congratulated him for a job well done successfully completing 200 hours of community service in penance for misdemeanor reckless driving. Just goes to show you that a wild chase that ends with police drawing their guns on you and ordering you to the pavement can still end with an ‘atta boy’ from a judge, as long as you carry it the right way.

‘Page vowed to stay out of trouble from now on, telling the OC Register, “I don’t see myself doing anything crazy again…I want to be a positive role model.” Jackson’s lawyer said his community service consisted of seminars with young people and Marines, and he did more than the amount required by the court.

The mohawk gave Jackson the rare chance to use his court appearance to plug his upcoming "A-Team" movie, saying he had to keep rocking it since filming is still ongoing, adding “it's going to be a great movie, (especially) for fans of the TV series.” That is, except for those fans of the TV series who will inevitably feel that their happy childhood memories have been brutally raped.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

"Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm

I dont think any of us thought he would go to jail but it is annoying that if that was timthebim he would be behind bars.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm

money > justice
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:46 pm

money > everything
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:35 pm

When will the undermen of the world realize that success and talent has many types of rewards in a free society?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

If I got coked outta my mind and police shot my tires out would I get this type of treatment?
BRB

will let you know how it goes!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

redvexx8 wrote:
money > justice

LOL nice sig
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 pm

uuhhh guys anyone want to donate to my bail ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout   "Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rampage" Jackson Stays Out of Jail, Gets Probation For Reckless Driving Freakout
Page 1 of 1