Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rashad Evans training with Renzo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Rashad Evans training with Renzo Empty
PostSubject: Rashad Evans training with Renzo   Rashad Evans training with Renzo EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Renzo Gracie: Rashad Evans is 'on fire' to fight Thiago Silva at UFC 108

Quoteworthy:

"Rashad is a really tough guy. I even feel he should fight one division down, at middleweight, because he’s practically my size. But he doesn’t want to hear it; he likes that weight and is on fire. I feel he has a good chance of being division champion again. This fight will be tough, because he’s got a really tricky opponent. We worked together on several aspects so he can return to being champion and let’s see how it goes. I can’t wait for him to get in there."

Former light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans has sharpened his jiu-jitsu skills with veteran Renzo Gracie for the upcoming fight against Thiago Silva at UFC 108, the first event of 2010 that takes place on January 1st, in Las Vegas. The 43-year-old Brazilian master makes his debut at UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi to fight Matt Hughes, the man who stopped the legendary Royce Gracie in 2006.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Rashad Evans training with Renzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans training with Renzo   Rashad Evans training with Renzo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 am

Rashad is going to need everything he has, Thiago is a bad dude, he had a terrible gameplan against the Dragon, but it looks like he is back on track, tough fight for both guys, lot at stake, but the other fights on the card have no big names, low numbers on PPV
Back to top Go down

Rashad Evans training with Renzo
Page 1 of 1