Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko   Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Man Stiverne just had a really impressive showing against Chris Arreola in their rematch.
Yes he was Down 1-3 IMO when he stopped  Arreola, but it was clear he was coming on at
the end of the 4th. I have always believed that Vitali is the more impressive of the Klitschko brothers.
He has very underrated quick feet, that really showed vs Arreola (I'm talking about Vitali).
Wladimir has mastered the strategy of jabbing, clinching and mixing in a right hand; Stiverne is the first
fighter in a long time to be a legitimate challenge to Wladimir, and Wlads top opponents aren't exactly
a murderers row (Haye, Ibragimov, Brewer, Byrd).
I personally think Stiverne presents the biggest challenge that Wladimir has ever faced. He is due to
defend against some European no one should really give a shit about, but has said he wanted to unify the
titles vs the Stiverne - Arreola 2 winner.
Stiverne can move, has a really good chin, fast hands and perhaps the most important thing that he has,
is he is a smart boxer.
Wladimir is a very smart boxer and it's going to take a smart one to beat him.
I really think that not having manny Steward in the corner will come in to play because Steward could help
correct mistakes in this fight IMO.
Won't bullshit, for the first time in a long time, I think someone has a shot to beat a Klitschko.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko   Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Klitschko is on a different level. It will take a one punch KO to beat him.
Back to top Go down

Gentleman, Bermane Stiverne is a legit challenger to Klitschko
Page 1 of 1