Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time

Go down 
+9
taylorfleig
LA
NoRegret
KingsOwn19
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
GolbeZ
SOKO
oggy420
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Nope, the fighting fire with fire comment can be taken several different ways.

Like...I dont mind poking "the big bad wolf" and watching him react. That was my usage of it.

But ALSO I am not afraid to have a heated debate as we have had before, which is how you're taking this. But I am still laughing. =]
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

If you were laughing why do you take everything so personally?

I made a jest about rap in passing and you've filled two pages full of angst laced rants in defense of your moron music. No one's buying.

Just accept that fact you're a simple minded dickshitting retard who enjoys product music designed for white kids who wish they were negros.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

heated debate? you calling me an idiot and offering no other offense is a heated debate?

I wonder if Rich Franklin thinks him and Anderson engaged in a firefight or a war...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
If you were laughing why do you take everything so personally?

I made a jest about rap in passing and you've filled two pages full of angst laced rants in defense of your moron music. No one's buying.

Just accept that fact you're a simple minded dickshitting retard who enjoys product music designed for white kids who wish they were negros.

I wish I was a negro? Wolfy why dont you just use the word you used before and call me a "nigger".

LOL @ calling me simple-minded. Really? And being close-minded makes you much less simple-minded?

LMAO dude you've been posting just as much defensive shit as me you fuckin moronic neanderthal.

BAHAHAHA Wolfy is running out of things to say because his repetitive put-downs are just not going to work. Wolfy, I still love and accept you bro even if nobody else will cheers
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
heated debate? you calling me an idiot and offering no other offense is a heated debate?

I wonder if Rich Franklin thinks him and Anderson engaged in a firefight or a war...

Well obviously its getting you heated since you wont shut the fuck up about it lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Quote :
Then dont respond to the thread you fuckin IDIOT

If you see that it says something about rap and you do not like rap.. Why would you post on it? You want to talk about simple-minded joe nitwits and shit like your shit dont stink. Wolf GET A CLUE bro. Nobody buys into your bullshit bro.

Just because I am not afraid to fight fire with fire and wont back down to someone that thinks they run this board does not give you any sort of right to insult my intelligence or integrity.

If you dont like rap you dont like rap. Dont come in here and make fun of me and my music just because YOU dont like it dickface.

ya I am sure this post wasn't an asshurt rant as was a big joke right?

Noregret I am sure the board appreciates your demon-slayer quest but this limp wristed campaign leaves a lot to be desired. You do not consitute a suitable defender of the faith.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
Then dont respond to the thread you fuckin IDIOT

If you see that it says something about rap and you do not like rap.. Why would you post on it? You want to talk about simple-minded joe nitwits and shit like your shit dont stink. Wolf GET A CLUE bro. Nobody buys into your bullshit bro.

Just because I am not afraid to fight fire with fire and wont back down to someone that thinks they run this board does not give you any sort of right to insult my intelligence or integrity.

If you dont like rap you dont like rap. Dont come in here and make fun of me and my music just because YOU dont like it dickface.

ya I am sure this post wasn't an asshurt rant as was a big joke right?

Noregret I am sure the board appreciates your demon-slayer quest but this limp wristed campaign leaves a lot to be desired. You do not consitute a suitable defender of the faith.

You would be the one to bring up the board when nobody on here likes you anymore. Im pretty sure I was the last of that dying breed LOL
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

i see wolf has lost his mod status. Why am i not surprised?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3