Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time

Go down 
+9
taylorfleig
LA
NoRegret
KingsOwn19
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
GolbeZ
SOKO
oggy420
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Don't feel bad you're too old and smart to get into this brain rotting dogshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 pm

you're a broken record dude
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Biggie
eminem
Nas
RZA
method man
oggy
Rakim
Kool Keith
Pac
Jay Z
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

haha you remeber when i rap battled with EdReedfan on the espn boards? Haha that shit was funny. He was the only person i truly enjoyed arguing with.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 am

in no order

pastor troy

Pac

mystikal(before no limit)

master P ( earlly knuckle crunching stuff )

Biggie

Jayz

Wayne

wuTang
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 am

I ate reedz ass up when we battle rapped. He didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm

It was fun messing with Reed after he always talked about his money. I had the dude emailing pictures of his Rolex and he had like 500 bucks scattered on the floor with my name. Dude had issues. funny stuff though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

hahaha i remeber that haha
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:10 pm

oggy420 wrote:
hahaha i remeber that haha
REED WAS UP AT 3AM SENDING THAT. STRUCK A NERVE DIDN'T I.

I'm out Oggy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Peace BBC
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

I still think that Eminem in Drake's "Forever" song is one of the best lyrical solos that have come out in a while...Eminem fuckin killed it in that song IMO great solo in that song.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

lyrical "solo"

Never in a million years did I think people would be all like "great solo bro" talking about rap. RIP music.

Anyway the best rappers are ;

1. Nigga wigga
2. pooty sho
3. lil weinah
4. MC Badonkadonk
5. bubba gump sparx
6. everlast
7. flava flav
8. sweet n low
9. spleda
10. snoopy mc da donkey dong
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Wolfy if you dont like Rap then why do you bother posting in this thread? It obviously does not pertain to you because you do not understand it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I understand rap just fine lol. My breakdown of rap was deleted twice so let's not get into it.

I liked it when I was a dumb ass teenager, though, if that is any consolation to you, wigger.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Ok Wolf, well apparently you can go listen to your hairbands you inbred hillbilly.

I think you're secretly a racist bro. You always talk down on anyone that holds opposing views or favorite music groups/artists or any belief.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, I am not from the south, don't like hairbands, and have never been shy about controvesial racial opinions, so you failed on all counts.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 pm

And you just stereotyped the south smartypants. I didnt even mention the south. I just called you an inbred hillbilly and you must have the assumption that either A.) only inbred hillbillies can come from the south, or that B.) All people from the south are inbred hillbillies.

You listen to metal and heavy rock..yes? Most of those bands are headbanging hairbands and you cannot say they are not.

And yes, you have made some pretty questionable posts on racial topics which makes me question you sometimes man.

I know quite a few people that are racist, and most of em act alot like you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

You really aren't worth discussing anything with. Not everyone is going to like music such a rap, for obvious reasons. Learn to accept it. Rap doesn't need you as its defender.

Having long hair doesn't denote "hair band". That means 80s commercial arena buttrock. Stereotyping heavy metal as "hair band" based on long hair is pretty ignorant and something only superficial people with little perspective other than BET/MTV wigger music sensibility do.

Also, the fact you see "racism" and "racists" as some evil boogymen shows what sort of simple, media constructed plane you live in.

In reponse to my own arguments, I need to accept that average Joe nitwits will always exist in society and not to be annoyed by them. They won't go away.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You really aren't worth discussing anything with. Not everyone is going to like music such a rap, for obvious reasons. Learn to accept it. Rap doesn't need you as its defender.

Then dont respond to the thread you fuckin IDIOT

If you see that it says something about rap and you do not like rap.. Why would you post on it? You want to talk about simple-minded joe nitwits and shit like your shit dont stink. Wolf GET A CLUE bro. Nobody buys into your bullshit bro.

Just because I am not afraid to fight fire with fire and wont back down to someone that thinks they run this board does not give you any sort of right to insult my intelligence or integrity.

If you dont like rap you dont like rap. Dont come in here and make fun of me and my music just because YOU dont like it dickface.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

looky here, I can negative rep people too!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

YOUR AN IDIOT BRO

Ya dude, you're really locking horns with me. This is an ultimate battle of wits.

Please. You're a nitwit who gets offended because others don't like the idiot commercial nigger product you self identify with. Commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
YOUR AN IDIOT BRO

Ya dude, you're really locking horns with me. This is an ultimate battle of wits.

Please. You're a nitwit who gets offended because others don't like the idiot commercial nigger product you self identify with. Commit suicide.

LOL

Please dude. Well, we all see the racist comment now.

Thank you. =]

Looky guys I got under wolfy's skin! hahahaha too bad I am joking around and he is the one taking offense =] I feel special. Wolfy, if you want to shed a tear, i will be your shoulder. Its ok buddy let it out, I love you hahaha Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

As if your whole diatribe a couple of posts ago was a joke? You're seriously gonna play the "Oh im just kiddin" game now? Come on dude. Be real my friend.

You're like a wind up doll coupled with blow up doll, easy to set off and get going, and readily assfucked and filled with semen.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Nope, pretty sure im laughing right now lol

Now the whole blowing up about your fake wife and son, yeah that was a low-blow so I deleted it because unlike you I feel bad when I say fucked up things.

BUT I am laughing at this one becuase there is just no point in arguing with you bro.

All your posts have me going LOL!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

lol still laughing @ 'UR NOT GONNA BULLY ME JERK, IM GONNA FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE IDIOT!" and a post later "ahahaha look how serious he is, im a big joker".

I can just imagine no regret blasting away with fury on his keyboard clinching his fist in anger and victory every time he strikes enter, sending another silver bullet the way of the big bad wolf, in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time   Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorite Rappers of all time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next