Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sugarrayhatton
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
sugarrayhatton

Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? Empty
PostSubject: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm

I haven't posted on either forum for a long time and figured I would come back and see who is around, Think espn is gone now, anyway, whats up? all good?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:30 pm

There are a bunch of espn guys here but you know how the holiday season is on smaller sites. It's slow for a month and then it picks up. Thanks fir checking in and we all want you to keep checking in and posting.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Btw fir is the new for. It has nothing to do with auto correct on my phone. So what was your top fights this year since it's almost over?
Back to top Go down
sugarrayhatton
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
sugarrayhatton

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 pm

I would have to say Froch v Groves, and as for technical brilliance, it would have to be Rigo v Donaire or Floyd v Canelo
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Yeah Froch vs Groves was the best fight for me. I thought Canelo was gonna beat Floyd, but Floyd showed he was still the best.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Floyd put on a show against canelo.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Yep it was way less competitive then what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Yeah I agree with u there.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 am

sugarrayhatton wrote:
I would have to say Froch v Groves, and as for technical brilliance, it would have to be Rigo v Donaire or Floyd v Canelo

what do you think of the froch/groves stoppage?

when i was drunk and watching the fight live it looked like a shocker but the more i see it, the more it looks like the right call. if groves doesn't want to be stopped he shouldn't stagger into the ref, and he still looked unsteady on his feet when he was talking to barry hearn a few minutes after the fight.

i like groves style but his crybaby antics after this fight have been embarrassing. also, he wouldn't fight james degale again after their fight and bitched on about not needing to have a rematch, as if it wasn't a close decision which a lot of people, including myself, thought he lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?   Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo any of the ESPN guys still here?
Page 1 of 1