Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Battlefield 3   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Nice, I loved th crossbow in black ops. That ought to be some fun
I tried playing with your bitch ass a couple times in the last couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Apparently the crossbow will have 4 kinds of ammunition. Medium range bolts, long range bolts, sensor arrows (like motion sensors you shoot into a wall or something), and explosive ammunition.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm assuming they have 100 damage, one shot kill above the waist?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
dude Dave and I play every day, send me an invite and I'll show u how babies are made
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Should be. I mean a bullet is a bullet but a crossbow has those big ass broad heads on them, internal lacerations combined with most likely still having the thing stuck in your body means your not doing much in the way of combat for a while.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:26 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
dude Dave and I play every day, send me an invite and I'll show u how babies are made
I was over at Weezys when I was trying to play. Your gay ass was even in the chat at one point. I think I might be off tomorrow so I might actually get on my own account. I will also be at Weezys when I get off so I might see you on then.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Ludo wrote:
Should be. I mean a bullet is a bullet but a crossbow has those big ass broad heads on them, internal lacerations combined with most likely still having the thing stuck in your body means your not doing much in the way of combat for a while.

Plus when you have a bar extending through your torso or most of it with the barb, just moving can further the wound in a fatal manner. It's decided then. One shot kill above the waist. Good work everyone.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Plus when you have a bar extending through your torso or most of it with the barb, just moving can further the wound in a fatal manner. It's decided then. One shot kill above the waist. Good work everyone.
I think it should be a 10 second delayed death. I should be able to run off adrenaline for 10 seconds and empty the clip before I collapse.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I think it should be a 10 second delayed death. I should be able to run off adrenaline for 10 seconds and empty the clip before I collapse.

You're not a fuckin' deer.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 am

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/67421497/2/67850139/

had 12 in a row in the jet, 21 out of 23 kills overall are with the jet. one of my better games flying.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
If I get this game I expect you guys to play it with me all the time.

would of, but you pied.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Double xp for Halloween
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Double xp for Halloween

Pfft this game is shot and over the hill like Wandi.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Choose your words carefully Welshmen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 am

Oh I am sorry I meant to say over the hill and shot like Shogun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

I just listed to voice message from Ludo last night LOL. I was online the other day downloading movie to my hard drive. It takes like 10 hours.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:32 pm

So I got 40 emails this morning saying I was following the cheaters reporting thread on https://getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3/

weird, haven't been on there in a long time. I feel my identity has been hacked possibly.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

How to Battlefield 3

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
i saw a game play video and it looks legit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 pm

You guys do realize Aftermath has been out for quite a while now ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Ali wrote:

The fuck do you care? You don't even have this game anymore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

The fuck do you care? You don't even have this game anymore!

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm waiting, don't want to dive back in too soon, next time I play this it will be like a new game all over again. I remember not playing Bad Company 2 for like four months then when I jumped back in, it was the awesomerist.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3    Battlefield 3   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next