Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal Empty
PostSubject: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Homs has been one of the biggest bases for the opposition forces in Syria, with the Al Walid osque serving as a propaganda took for the FSA for over a year.

After the crushing defeat at the battle of Qusair, Assads forces are now looking to take back the last few miles of Aleppo, and the town of Homs.

IMO the battle of Qusair was this wars Gettysburg atleast thats how its looking as of now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/27/syrian-troops-homs-mosque_n_3663894.html?utm_hp_ref=world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 am

WTF do you care what happens in the Middle East? Have you ever been there? It doesn't effect you at all.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Ive been to Saudi Arabia

why do you care what goes on in america numb nuts have you ever been there?

I guess if you havent been there you cant care about whats going on

By the way who do you consider the elected rep of the Palestinian people? Mahmoud Abbas or Hamas?

Ya see the peace talks are resuming?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

and see freak wehat happens in the middle east kind of does affect america, there was this guy named Ramzi Yousef, he bombed the World Trade Center
there was this guy named Bin Laden, he kinda waged a war against us starting in 1996

But whatever Ill just be dumb and uninformed because freak gets offended

go fuck yourself you up tight pussy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

and oh ya Assads forces took camera crews into Homs for the first time in nearly 2 years

not a good sign for the rebels

Aleppo is next more than likely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:02 pm

You don't know shit about what truly happens in the Middle East. You just believe whatever your government tells you. I'm not even going to waste my time talking politics in the Middle East with you because I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinions on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

hey numb nuts my source is AL Jazeera

hahaha your a fucking fool, freak your not from america so ya know what fuck your opinion on mma cause it doesnt matter your not from here and only recently started watching the sport recently

your opinion doesnt mean shit

see how stupid that argument is, sorry I got a history degree in modern middle east. So your denying that Assads fores just won the battle of Qusayir with the help of Hezbollah?

Your denying Assads forces just pretty much cleaned out the town of Homs, the capital of the anti assad demonstrations.

I guess you dont like it when the messenger is an american. sorry i follow global events in a certain region and it pisses you off. But your argument for why i shouldnt be allowed to care, is fucking pathetic, you are fucking pathetic
i guess you dont want to have a conversation on Mahmoud Abbas and Hamas because you probably realize I know more about that topic than you do and it embarrasses your dumb ass.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

I just believe what my government tells you

how would you know that your not even in this country you fucking twit
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

hey freak have you been to Saudi Arabia twice?

I guess with your stupid ass logic that means i have a bigger right to talk about the middle east than yo do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Maybe you should rap about it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

maybe you should bitch about it.......oh wait

thats all you do
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Maybe you should rap about it.

lol oh shit !
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 am

Here's the latest song got to do production on hater
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:36 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Here's the latest song got to do production on hater

i like that, you produced that?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 pm

my homie did most of the work on the beat but i helped with the production and bouncing (what you do at the end of a song)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal   Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Assads Forces Capture Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Mosque. Big Deal
Page 1 of 1